Once the transport was out of sight, Jaika steered the bike out of the lanes before she dived and accelerated towards the neighbourhood. She filtered between different lanes of traffic, as she narrowly avoided speeders.

She reached the neighbourhood and slowed down, as she sat on the bike and cruised through the streets. Jaika caught sight of the transport and powered off the speeder bike.

Jaika climbed off the bike and peeled back into the shadows, watching the transport. The men piled out of the speeder, laughing together before they shared a discussion. One man let out a groan before he stayed back with the transport, whilst the others left.

The lone man leaned against the transport with his arms crossed over his chest, looking ever so bored and disinterested in the whole affair. Jaika's ears twitched as she heard the faintest cry, before the man quickly brought a fist down onto the outside of the transport; the bang instantly silencing the girl.

The Skywalker let out a breath before she stood up. Jaika stepped into the light, before she looked around her, acting coy. She continued to walk down the street, as she felt the man's eyes land on her presence. "You lost?" His voice rung out.

Jaika quickly turned to him, who looked back at her with a questioning gaze. The girl quickly approached him, "Yes, I can't remember the way I went. I'm looking for the repair shop, do you know where it is?" Jaika lied, playing up her innocent traveler act.

The man looked down at her, observing her smaller height. The man quickly raised his hand and yanked her hood off from her head, as he smirked down at her before he glanced past the transport. "Repair shop is down that street, two lefts, straight on then to the right." He directed, as Jaika smiled at him.

"Thank you." Jaika spoke, as she prepped to move past him. The man quickly held his arm out, stopping Jaika from moving past. Jaika took a step back as the man held his hand out to greet her. "Name's Dar, what's yours?" He greeted, awaiting her to shake his hand.

Jaika accepted his hand, before she quickly tightened her grip and twisted his arm out of place, earning a groan from the man. While he was distracted, she kneed the man in the stomach before throwing him towards the ground, where he hit his head against a bin.

In an instant, Jaika opened the door to the speeder and climbed in, as she met the scared gaze of a girl who looked to be in her mid teens. Jaika acknowledged the mouth gag and metal restraints that were around her wrists.

Jaika quickly approached the girl and removed the gag, allowing the young girl to take in a deep breath before she glanced up at Jaika with a timid gaze. "Quickly, come with me. Before they come back." Jaika beckoned.

The girl was quick to follow after Jaika, as she helped the girl out of the speeder. Jaika held onto the girl's arm as they moved past the transport. "Hey!" A voice called out.

Jaika turned around and faced the gang who had left the building. The Skywalker was quick to stand in front of the girl with a protective stance, which aggravated the men even more. "Do you know who you're messing with?" One man shouted.

She knew better than to purposely anger them even more with her words; despite how tempting it was. The men walked past the speeder, nearing the two girls.

Jaika held her arm out, using it as a sheild to protect the girl, as she looked back at the men who took out various knives. "Great." She muttered.

Before she could determine the odds, the girl from behind her quickly sprinted towards one of the men and kicked him in the knee. The girl screamed in fury as she attacked her abuser.

Jaika took a step forward before a loud siren blared from behind. Turning around, she laid eyes upon a police speeder. The girl swallowed her regret as an officer jumped out of the speeder and stalked towards the gang and the girl. "You are under arrest.."