Chapter 11: Chuseok

Magsimula sa umpisa

That shouldn't be too hard.

"I'll go get the tomato seeds." I started to say but he already got up and wen tot get them.

I really don't like this position.

He walked back and handed me one of the pots.

As we worked, we didn't communicate and just did our own thing, I planted one and he planted the other. It was so silent. I felt really uncomfortable. I missed how we used to bicker around and drive professor Finnerty crazy, but no more of those days now. Should I forgive him? No, it's way too early and I've already said so many hurtful things.

"Y/N, you down to come to my party later, it's going to be lit!" Thomas, one of my classmates asked.

"Sure, just text me the time and I'll be there." I smiled.

"Great, we need some more hot people at my party or it'll be lame as ass."

I giggled, because people thought that I was hot? Since when. Well, I didn't have my glasses on.

"And of course Min min you're invited, invite some girls tho bro." Thomas talked to Min Ho.

"Sure I will find a lot." He answered.

I flinched, because now he was going to be there which means I can't enjoy myself! Damn it!

"Can you pass me your pot?" I asked Min Ho when professor asked us to bring it to the front.

He glanced over at me and passed it smoothly before getting his bag and left coldly.

Am I on the upper hand, or is he?

It was a long weekend, so after I wouldn't have to face him until Monday again thanks to Chuseok! I was kinda bummed out that I couldn't celebrate it with my grandma, she always cooked amazing dishes and told me fun stories of when she was at K.I.S.S.

I was going to miss that tradition with her.

"Oh no oh no oh no oh no Y/N!" Kitty said to me when I met her outside of school.

"What's wrong Kit?"

I decided to stop calling her Kitty since it was a sussy nickname btw.

"Firstly, I failed my L.I.T test and now I have to cook a feast for a ton of kids!"

"Why do you always get yourself into these situations?" I rolled my eyes.

"And basically the only thing I can make are mashed potatoes."

"That's a start." I remarked.

"Can you please help me?" She asked.

"I'm quite busy-"

"Please please please Y/N?" She begged.

"Alright fine!"

"Thank you thank you!" "These are the ingredients, can to go buy them for me?" "Thanks your the best love you!" Kitty said all at once before shoving me her little notepad and ran to Q.

"And now I'm stuck with this!" I mumbled to myself bitterly.

"Stuck with what?" Asked Noah.