Because I was so silent, Angie thought that I fell asleep and her hands went more gentle. This made my body relax and I had more time to think about how to seduce my girlfriend. I started by leaning back against her body and resting my head on her shoulder:

"I like sleeping on you."

Angie didn't even flinch and she continued massaging me. I started fidgeting against her and I could feel her chest rubbing against my skin.

"Angie, I'm cold.

-I'm sorry. I should have noticed."

The next second the water started heating up.

"Is it better?

-No... I was thinking about something else warming me up.

-Like what?"

It was awkward to say it aloud so I gave up:

"Nothing."

While she was massaging my back I started playing with bubbles and I realized that I had been grinning the whole time. This moment may have seemed ordinary but if I had to list the best memories of my life, this one would probably be at the top. I just felt sincerely happy right now and I didn't know if I could ever be happier.

I was in such a good mood that I spontaneously started singing:

"I found a love for me. Darling just dive right in and follow my lead. Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone waiting for me."

The next second I heard a huge splash and when I looked up, I wasn't alone in the bathtub anymore. Angie was still wearing her pajamas and she was sitting in front of me, drenched. Her eyes were glowing silver and I didn't have time to ask anything that she grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against her before kissing me full on the mouth.

"Hum... Wa... Wait."

I had no idea what had gotten into her but I immediately regretted trying to seduce her before. She was acting like this when I didn't do anything so imagine if I really aroused her. Or maybe was she doing this because I sang? She did mention that it meant a lot to her. But I was far from imagining that it was this serious.

It was so serious that before I could grasp the situation, I had two fingers inside me.

"Ah!"

The sounds were way louder now that we were in the bathroom and I got surprised by myself. I immediately pinched my lips but that didn't seem to please Angie obviously:

"I want to hear you."

I opened my mouth to explain that it was too loud here but just at that moment, Angie's fingers started moving inside me and that made me moan again. If I couldn't stop hearing myself then I could stop seeing. I didn't know if it really made sense but that was my way of thinking so I closed my eyes. This  didn't please Angie either and she stopped what she was doing:

"Look at me."

I was very close and felt the shaking but Angie wasn't moving. She was waiting for me to open my eyes but I was way too shy to do so. Therefore I just waited too. We would see who was more stubborn.

"Open your eyes."

Seeing that I wasn't yielding made Angie touch me all in the wrong places and that was driving me insane.

"I'm so close...

-Then open your eyes.

-Angie...

-Look at me."

I tried moving to get her fingers at the right spot but she held me in place with her left arm around my waist:

"Look at me, Anita."

I didn't see any other alternative and gave up. As soon as I opened my eyes Angie finally complied and I reached climax while staring straight into her silver eyes. Once I came down, I complained:

"If this goes on I will be like Pavlov's dog. I won't be able to come without looking at your face."

This seemed to interest Angie way too much and she immediately slid her fingers back in. I didn't know how long we stayed in the bathtub but Angie only snapped out of it five rounds later. She finally let me breathe by myself and pulled away a bit to give me time to calm down. I really thought that I would faint again. Was this what life would be starting now? Would I only be conscious for a few minutes before fainting again and again?

"I don't like doing it here. I don't feel you enough."

I almost laughed:

"Then why the hell would you do it five times?"

Hearing my shaky voice made Angie smirk:

"How could I stop when you were moaning so loud?"

This immediately made me blush.