Chapter 20: Forever

Dont forget to answer my question. I really need your opinion. Thank you :-)
-----------------------------------
We both looked at each other in the eye. I started to tear a little as i thought of all the hardship we both went through last time and about how lucky i was to have him in my life. Kai oppa saw tears running down my cheeks.

"Ah wae~~~~Dont cry~~" He said in his aegyo tone.

"Ahni, im just really ha-" I got cut off by his sudden actions.

Kai oppa wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. I then wrapped my arms around his waist and burried my face in his chest.

"Thank you for coming into my life...Saranghae Yera yah...." He muttured while still hugging me.

"Promise to stay with me forever oppa.." I said, still hugging him.

"I promise." He replied.

Kai oppa broke the hug and looked at me in the eyes. We then shared a kiss.

"Nado saranghae oppa, jinjja saranghae" I said in a soft voice, after the kiss.

All he did was to look at me and smirked. Tsk, thats the Kai oppa i know. I glared at him and turned around to walk away when oppa backhugged me.

"I wanna hold you forever" he whispered in my ears.

-----------------------------------
So.....we have come to the end of the book 'My arranged marriage with EXO Kim Jongin'. Truthfully, I had fun writing this book as it was my first fanfic i ever wrote and im happy that many people supported it.

Q: Should i continue writing fanfics?

Read // Vote // Comment ‼️