Chapter 10: Save me oppa......

Stay strong exo !! 💗💗
Stay strong exo-ls !! 💗💗
사랑해요 오빠 💗💗
------------------
Kim Jongin's POV
"Why didn't Yera text me back? She read my message but she didn't reply. Is she okay? Did something happened?" I thought to myself anxiously.

I went back to our apartment. I went in and she wasnt there. Why am i getting worried? Where is she? I then remembered that i secretly put a tracking device on her phone a few days ago. I took out my phone and started driving to the place where the tracking device led me.

Park Yera's POV

I opened my eyes. My vision was still blurry. Where am i? Why am i tied to a chair? I had a headache. I then saw............. Jung Jessica?!?! And of course some of her guards. Then, i remembered what happened.

"Yah.. neo nuguni? Nanuen Jessica, Jung Jessica. Kai oppa yeojachingu." Jessica said.

{Yeojachingu? hah} i thought to myself.

"Nanuen Yera, Park Yera. Kai Oppa's WIFE." I replied confidently.

"Wife? More like a maid hah. Why would he marry a piece of trash like you? He loves me not you! michin saram." Jessica replied.

I started to tear up.

Then,
.
.
.
.
.
.
I heard a familiar voice.

"PIECE OF TRASH?! THATS YOU NOT HER!" Said the familiar voice from afar.

Jessica's guards started to fight with that guy. But it seems that the guy was stronger than all the guards. I saw him knocking down all her guards with my blurry vision as though there were dominos.

I cleared my tears to see who it was.
It was
.
.
.
.
.
.
KAI OPPA?!!!!!!!!

How did he find me? How did he know that i was here? He then pushed Jessica away from me and untied me from the chair. He carried me bridal style to his car. He put me down in his car. He asked if i was hurt and i said i am okay.

He then pulled me into a sudden but comforting hug.

"Thank you...........for being safe." He said.

"Kamsahamnida for saving me oppa.." I replied shyly.

We broke the hug and i asked "But how did you find me?"

"I installed a tracking device in your phone while you were sleeping a few days ago. hehe.. mianhae!!" He replied.

Kim Jongin's POV

I drove back to our apartment after that. It seems that Yera was tired. She fell asleep in the car on the way back home. I parked my car at the apartment's garage and carried Yera bridal style. We went in our apartment and i put her down on her bed. I placed my hand on her forehead and i could feel that she was burning up! i wanted to take a wet towel to place it on her forehead when Yera stopped me.

"Oppa.....dont leave me..." She mumbled while clutching me hand.

"You're burning up.. i will get you a wet towel arraseo?" i replied.

I got the towel and dapped it on her forehead. I then placed the towel on her forehead.

"Dont be sick okay? you're making me more and more worried.." i mumbled to myself.

"Goodnight...saranghae Yera.." i whispered to her and gave her a peck on her cheeks. I went to sleep.

Park Yera's POV

I wasnt actually sleeping when Kai oppa dapped the towel on my forehead. I acted like i was sleeping as if kai oppa knew, he would want to stay up until i fall asleep. I know he is tired too so i thats why i acted that way.

"Dont be sick okay? you're making me more and more worried.." he mumbled to himself.

"Goodnight...saranghae Yera.." he whispered into my ears and gave me a peck on my cheeks. He went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nado saranghaeyo oppa.....but i cant say it....." i whispered to myself.

-------------

How was this chapt? i hope you readers like it hehe. Feel free to send me a message if you want to ask me something :))) Please keep supporting this fanfic! kamsahamnida!!! 사랑해요💗

read // vote // follow ‼️