Chapter 6 : new house

8 a.m, the next day after their wedding.
Park Chanyeol's POV

Yah! wake up! you are going to move into your new house today. Dont be such a lazy "wife"!

"Did you pack all ur stuff?" i asked Yera.

"yes i did oppa. Can you help me bring those boxes down? gomabta oppa" said Yera.

Park Yera's POV

im going to move into my new house with my "husband" today.

"Urgh here goes another tough day..." i said in an annoyed tone. I got ready and headed downstairs where Chanyeol oppa was waiting. we then went to the apartment which is located in Chungdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Its is not that far from the sm building and exo's dorm.

Kim Jongin's POV

"Is this the last box?" i asked the man who help me deliver my stuff here. "yes, Jongin-sshi". I unlocked the apartment and went in with my things.

"This apartment is really different from our dorm" I wandered.

Not long later, the door bell rang. I went to check it out and saw chanyeol hyung and my "wife", Yera. I helped them put yera's stuff in the apartment.

"Yah! What did u bring until its so heavy?!" I screamed at Yera.

"Aish stop complaining and just carry it will you?!" Yera screamed in reply.

After putting the last box on the ground, Yera's loud scream pierced through the walls of the apartment.

Park Yera's POV

"AHHHH!!!!!!! OHMYGOD. THERE IS ONLY ONE ROOM?? THEN IT MEANS THAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SLEEP TOGETHER?!" I screamed in disbelief.

"Yah you know we can buy two beds right? Babo. You think i want to sleep with you? bleh" Kai said in an annoyed tone.

"Yah you two stop arguing!" Chanyeol oppa screamed.

"hmm" i replied in embarrassement.

Park Chanyeol's POV

Aish this two...cant stop arguing but nevertheless they look cute together hehe. I quickly went off without telling them as i didnt want to disturb them arguing. I drove to a nearby cafe and ordered a cup of coffee to calm my mind. Alot happened this week until i cant think straight. After getting my senses back, i headed back to our dorm.

Park Yera's POV

"eoh? Where did Chanyeol oppa go?" i asked Kai.

"He went off." Kai said bluntly.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. I went to check who was at the door. To my shock, I saw my mom on the opposite side of the door busy carrying some things. I was in a rush. Not knowing what to do, i went to tell kai about it.

me: my mom is here!
kai: JINJJA?!
me: eoh.
we then went to open the door together.

"eoh annyeonghaseyo ommonim" kai said.

"omma why are you here?" i said.

"wae? andwae? i just wanted to see how you guys are doing as a married couple hehe" omma said.

"ahni....gwenchana" i replied.
Kim jongin's POV

we then went to sit on the sofa and started talking. I sat beside Yera and her mom sat opposite us. I then placed my hand on Yera's waist to tell her mom that we are not awkward with each other.
But then,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my heart started beating really fast..

[a/n: how was this chap? i hope its good 😁 anyways its finally the weekends yasss. have a happy weekend, readers!💓]