Chapter 12: Only mine

In this story, Yera and Kai are both 94 liners. They are the same age but Kai's birthday comes first. Chanyeol is a 92 liner which makes him 2 years older than Yera and Kai. Got it? :)
-------------------------------
AT NIGHT
Kim Jongin's POV
It is already late at night and yet Yera is still not asleep. She is watching the television in the living room. I guess she's well enough now. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch beside her.

"Jagiya, arent you sleepy? Its already late." I asked worriedly.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Let me just stay like this for awhile.." She muttured.

"Is there something bothering you?" I asked.

"Ahni...i just feel comfortable this way." she murmured. I could barely hear her.

After a few minutes of silence, Yera fell asleep. I carried her bridal style to our room and put her down carefully on her bed. I then went to sleep.

AFTER A FEW DAYS
Park Yera's POV
Oh no. Summer break is over which means there is school :(( i recently transferred to a private school and i guess im going to the same school with Kai oppa. I quickly woke up and took a quick shower. I put on my new school uniform and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and oppa. I grabbed my apron and put it on. I didnt want to get my uniform all messed up on my first day of attending the new school.

I took out the ingredients that i needed and starting cooking. Im cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast today, which is Kai oppa's favourite.

When i was cooking, someone suddenly backhugged me. Im guessing its Kai oppa since there is only the two of us in this house.

Kim Jongin's POV

After getting ready for school, i headed to the kitchen. I then saw my "wife's" backview from afar.

"Are you cooking breakfast for me? wahh my jagiya is so hardworking~~" i said still backhugging her.

I released the hug and held her shoulders to make her face me.

"If there is anyone in that school that bothers you, tell me okay? Dont hide it from me. I'd promise to protect you. " I said and pulled her into a kiss.

Park Yera's POV

I finished cooking and went to set up the table. We ate our breakfast and went to school riding kai oppa's car. He looks so cool when he is driving hehe. We arrived at school not long later. As usual, floods of fangirls came surrounding Kai oppa's car. We got out of the car with great difficulty. I tried to move away from the crowd and got separated from oppa but its okay as i found my way to the teacher's office after getting directions from the other students along the corridor. I knocked the door to the office and went in.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Joneun Park Yera, the new transfer student. Nice to meet you. Please take good care of me." I introduced myself politely.

"eoh annyeong! So you're the tranfer student. Nice to meet you too. I am your homeroom teacher so if you have anything that you are not sure of, you can ask me." said Mr Park, my homeroom teacher.

"You are in your second year of highschool right?" Mr Park asked.

"Yes i am." i said while smiling.

"Ok then. Come and follow me to your class. Its starting soon." said Mr Park.

We walked to class and Mr park asked me a few questions on the way. We reached the class and it was as chaotic as ever. From the window, i could see that everyone was jumping around and laughing. I waited outside the classroom door until Mr Park signalled me to come in. I walked in and everyone's eyes was on me, even the guys, unexpectedly.

"wah jinjja yepuda" i heard a guy whispering to his seatmate.

I guess it will be easy for me to make friends here.

"ok quiet! This is the new transfer student. She will be your new class mate. Please take good care of her. Student, introduce yourself." Mr Park said while smiling at me.

"Annyeonghasaeyo yeorobun. Joneun Yera imnida, Park Yera. Nice to meet you." I greeted with smiles.

But then, one person caught my eye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kai oppa is in the same class as me??? and did he just smirked at me??

While i spaced off, Mr Park kept calling me.

"Yera? Yera? gwenchanayeo?" He asked.

"Ah..ne." I replied with embarrassment.

"Please take a sit at that empty table." He said while poiting in Kai oppa's direction.

I walked to the empty table and pulled out the chair to sit when a girl said.

"But cher! thats where Soohyun si--" she was cut off by Mr Park.

"Quiet! it doesnt matter." Mr Park Shouted to the girl.

"Ok class lets start the lesson by sharing what we did during the holidays." He said.

One by one stood up and shared their stories.

"How did you end up sitting beside me, Jagiya?" Kai oppa asked playfully while whispering the word "jagiya" so people dont hear it.

"Are we destined?" He smirked.

"Of course..Im yours, only yours oppa.." i said.
-------------------------------
This chapt is so cheesy omf i cant even. Hope you like this chapt okais!! Saranghae~
Read // vote // follow ‼️