I nodded for a moment and licked my ice cream.

"Then, Hyung, can I ask for his help?"

Sunghoon looked at me with a serious face before crossing his feet in a cool way. He chin-upped himself while looking into my eyes.

"What is it? Is it really something that is big, because you can ask for my help; you don't need my friend's help; or is it about your friend?"

"Yeah, you are right, Hyung, this is about Jungwon. Um, I want to ask if Jay can help my friends; I mean, more like, drive him to the house, because I don't want him to wait so long at the bus stop. I am worried about him; he is alone,", I pouted, thinking about Mr. Sheep.

Sunghoon smiled in a genuine way before landing one of his hands on mine and saying his words.

"Hey, don't worry, let me text Jay. Okay, he will never say no to me. So, don't worry about Jungwon; he is strong, just like you. Okay?""

He smiled, moving on to squeeze my cheek and flatter me with his words.

"Aww. Mr. Ddeonu is so kind and nice to his loved one. I hope he can be nice to me too,", he said, smiling widely before going to my hair. He is ruffling my hair and chuckling for a moment.

"Why...?"

"Ummm..your hair is just silky and soft. Hmmm."

I let out chuckles, and looking at his eyes, yeah, they are still shining like they have a whole galaxy on them. Is beautiful.

"Hey, Mr. Park Sunghoon, are you sure you don't date someone because you really look like the biggest flirt right now?", I tease him.

He laughs at my words.

"Yah, you are the first one to make me anticipate this, but no. I think it just came out of itself. I mean, I don't flirt because I don't like playing with others hearts. I know it hurts if someone plays with you."

I look at him; he was so sincere when he said that.

I know what he means.

He is so nice to say that. And I should never judge him that easily. I have seen his soft side, and yeah, he is human, and I love seeing it.

(End of Sunoo's pov)

♥︎♥︎♥︎

We are fucking Handsome boys (and we know....that is fact💅)

Penguins🐧

umm...yo JAY I need your help.. 

and what is wrong with the sudden username change.. suddenly turn into an emo boy...hmm...maybe your fuck boy era is over...congratulations👏👏

angrybirdissofuckingme

yah...what is wrong with my...uh..never mind...thanks for making my day..🖕🖕

so...what is it? as long as you don't make me dirty my hand into punch someone...

laylaismysecondbaby

why not asking me?

and Hoon...I agree with you..what the fuck is wrong with your username...heart broken?

Penguins🐧

umm...jake...you are busy....

and  Jake ,you too...whats wrong with your username...then who is your first baby then?😏

and also Jay...I want you to help Sunoo's friend....

he is asking for help..since he is worried about his friend...

and I said you can help him...since you also know him...

laylaismysecondbaby

what...? there is nothing wrong with my...hmm..whatever

🙄🙄

angrybirdissofuckingme

his friends..that kitty?..hmm..okay dm me...I will see whether he really need my help..

and..yeah..Jake suddenly changing his username..tooo..🤨

I bet he is hiding something from us... 

laylaismysecondbaby

stfu...you emo boy...🖕🖕

░-░-░-░-░-░-░-░-░-░-░

Okay..sorry for a short chapter...

I am sad...cause after the end of this month..

I will continue my study..

which mean, I will be super busy..😭😭

I am sorry ..I can't promise you guys a fast updates..

anyways...thanks for reading my story..

and, dear engenes..please votes..💜💜