Credits

SOUNDTRACK LIST

CAPITOLO 3: Perfect strangers, by Jonas Blue ft. JP Cooper

CAPITOLO 4: Head and Heart, by Joel Corry ft. MNEK

CAPITOLO 5: Easier, by 5 Seconds Of Summer

CAPITOLO 7: Don't leave me now, by Lost Frequencies ft. Mathieu Koss

CAPITOLO 8: I'm in love, by Ola

CAPITOLO 9: Find me, by Sigma ft. Birdy

CAPITOLO 10: Bigger than me by Louis Tomlinson

CREDITS and ACKNOWLEDGMENT

A special thanks goes to all the people who participated in the making of the first two seasons, from the script, to filming up until post-production. YOU ARE HEROES, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

There would be too many names to mention, so I will only make a short list of those that, I believe, have been fundamental to the realization of my version for a possible third season.

So, thanks to the Manga's creator Haro Aso, to the director Shinsuke Sato and to Netflix; and many thanks also to all the actors, and especially thanks to Nijiro Murakami, Aya Asahina, Kento Yamazaki, Tao Tsuchiya, Dori Sakurada and Tsunematsu Yuri who inspired this concept story. As for Alice Izumi...well, for now I just have to thank my imagination hahaha but I'd be really curious to see which face this character could be associated with...who knows, maybe we'll see it with our own eyes in the future...

And with that, I'd like to close by asking you REDEARS for a small favor...if you liked this story, share it, talk about it, help me make it known on social media and maybe, all together, we'll be able to get it to someone important and thus have really a third season ;)

In life you never know, so let's give it a try! All together, like a real team!

LET THE BIGGEST CLUBS GAME IN HISTORY BEGIN!

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

A MASSIVE THANK YOU EVERYONE

I love you people.

Neya here, just Nadia in the real world.