I want to be free and experience things children are meant to experience.

The White Room is inhuman, it violates human rights in every way it can. But because of that, it proves to be an effective and efficient way to raise any human to their full potential in terms of academic and physical education.

.
.
.
.
.
.

But now, I will start anew. I guess... winning is something else.

—————————————————————
Third POV
April 1st - A New School Year
.
—————————————————————

We find ourselves with our main protagonist, Kiyotaka Ayanokōji. A 16-year-old boy walking into a bus. His destination was the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

Kiyotaka is a tall and lean young man with brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion. The two colors were similar, but not the same, his hair had a much darker tone of brown compared to his eyes.

He was wearing was seemed to be a school uniform. And a fancy one at that, his outfit consisted of a dark-red-colored jacket with golden plated outlines and buttons, a white vest underneath combined with a blue tie. He also wore a pair of green pants reaching down to his ankles, and a pair of fancy brown shoes to finish it all off.

He, with many more teenagers, wore the same uniform as Kiyotaka, they all boarded the same bus as him.

The bus seemed to be divided into two groups. One of them being for the elderly, and the other being the first-years going to their new school.
Though, Kiyotaka noticed a particular blonde man sitting in the priority seating, a place where he should not be sitting.

Taking his place on the right side of the bus, Kiyotaka gazes out the window at the blooming Cherry Blossoms. Lost in his thoughts, he contemplated the class he will be joining—Class 1-B.

The school sent out an email to the students before the day school started stating what Class they'd be attending. So he knew beforehand.

'I have never been around people who've experienced a normal life, unlike me. It's a whole new learning experience.'

'Being the one I am, I only came here to accomplish my personal goal, not that it's anything evil.'

Kiyotaka's train of thought was interrupted by the sound of a feminine voice.

"Excuse me, sir? Would you be willing to give up your seat for this woman?"

The voice sounded... Gentle.

Kiyotaka quickly looked in the direction of where it had come from. It was a girl who was wearing the same school uniform as half of the people on the bus. Strawberry-pink hair reaching down to her lower back and vibrant-blue eyes.

She was wearing an all-white skirt that had a black-striped design at the bottom, paired with socks reaching up to her knees.

She was standing next to an old woman who seemed to be in her late 60s - 70s. From Kiyotaka's view, the girl seemed to be asking a blonde man who was also wearing the same school uniform as he was wearing.