Chapter 43 & 44

Chapter 43: Crazy Spotted

As usual, Jennie's day started with breakfast, lovingly prepared by Taehyung. This time, the latter had even joined her for her usual morning Yoga before making breakfast for her.

In fact, Taehyung had left his home at Sky City and moved into Jennie's apartment building. He moved into a one-bedroom apartment that was two floors below Jennie overnight. Even though this new apartment was smaller and it didn't give him a magnificent view of the city he was used to seeing when he was living in the highest floor of Sky City, the latter happily exchanged all that in order to be closer to Jennie.

While this move actually surprised Jennie a bit, she also felt that the move was sensible since Taehyung kept insisting on serving her. It would be more convenient for him to take care of her needs when he's actually living closer to her.

After having breakfast together with Jennie, Taehyung immediately left for work, leaving Jennie to work from home with Mina. As the CEO of a conglomerate with many subsidiaries, Jennie was an extremely busy person. She would be especially busy during the end of each quarter where there would be many reports to go through and meetings to attend. Moreover, being in Hong Kong while managing a company based in London had been rather challenging for her due to the time difference.

"Alright, I like this idea... call Mr. Beau, I want to talk to him later today," Jennie instructed Mina while looking at the designs in front of her. "Any news from the Arisons?"

"According to Cathy, Mrs. Arison was seen talking to someone from a media company. Apparently, Mrs. Arison wants to appear as a guest in a cooking talk show."

"Cooking, huh..." Jennie made a deliberate pause. "Continue to watch her every move," she said, picking up her phone when she heard a message notification.

Jennie furrowed her brow as she read the text. [You're so pretty, I forgot what I was going to say.] Who else would send her a text message like this other than Taehyung? What a weird man.

[Jennie: So, I have been told]

Not even a minute passed and she receive another message notification.

[Taehyung: A woman like you deserve the world. I know that I can't give that to you but I can give you the next best thing: my world.]

"Seriously?" Jennie thought out loud before typing a reply.

[Jennie: Thank you but please take a number and wait in line.]

[Taehyung: There is no line. If there is, tell me where, so that I can obliterate the competition.]

[Jennie: Crazy spotted (* ̄m ̄) ]

[Taehyung: Only for you, my Jennie. Pack up some clothes for a trip. I want to take you somewhere.]

Before Jennie could reply another text message arrived.