little Wednesday!

At the dorm! (Mostly Yoko dorm)

Just please try it wednesday my potion are not harmless said Yoko.

I don't trust you last time you gave me a yandere potion and I almost killed you said wednesday.

Just please I'll buy you that knife you always wanted said yoko.

Wednesday just sigh and agree to yoko this better be worth it Tanaka said Wednesday then she drink the potion.

Feeling anything yet wens said yoko.

I don't feel anything tho but my head hurts I should head back to my dorm enid would get worried about me said wednesday.

Okay then cya wens just call me if something happen the potion should effect already? Said yoko

Wednesday went back to her dorm and left on her bed and took a nap.

After awhile...

Enid come in and saw a little child on wednesday bed then wednesday woke up to see Enid, enid come to the little girl.

Enid: hey little girl how did you get here are you lost or something

Wednesday look at her arms there so small.

Wednesday: can you give me a mirror?

Enid gave the little girl a mirror wednesday face went shock!

Enid: you know you remaind me of wednesday

Wednesday: because I am wednesday Enid yoko gave me a child potion she's so dead right now!

Enid: Wednesday is that really you I don't believe you if you are then what would wednesday say when I made a mistake then?

Wednesday: that's absurd Enid but fine I would scold at you then when you start to cry I immediately hug you and kiss you until you feel better.

Enid: you are really my wednesday she pick her up and hug you.

Wednesday: Enid I can't breath let go

Enid: sorry Willa but your so cute I didn't know you have a big forhead?

Wednesday: say that again and you will be murdered

Enid: I love you too I should take a photo and send this to the group chat

At the gc

Shewolf: guys look what I got!

Shewolf sent a photo

Isn't she so adorable I have to dress her up

Gayhyde: what happen to my daughter!

Shewolf: Willa told me it was yoko who forced wednesday to drink the potion that she made!

Gaydracula fr: it work I thought its just some kind of a like giving her cat ears or a tail?

Artboy: what do you Mean cute she creeping Me that look