Will noticed the shift in the tone of voice coming from Five and moves his hand over his in an attempt to comfort the boy. All the while Luther gazes off with a stoned expression, as he takes in all that has been said. Five grasps Will's hand as he continues, "You were together. Trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world."

Luther looks up at five hearing the final part, "Wait how do you know that?" To explain five reached into his pocket and pulls out the eye that was wrapped in a cloth in an attempt to conceal its identity, "this was clutched in your dead hand when I found you." He then tosses the prosthetic eye to Luther, and continues as Luther begins examining it, "Must've ripped it out of their head right before you went down."

"Who's head?" Luther inquired, to which Will responded, with a shrug, "Like he said we don't know." Luther hands the eyeball back. Then, suddenly Diego bursts through the door, a furious look on his face, and headed straight for Five, "piece of shit." In response, Luther stands tall in defense of Five, while Will immediately stands as well and moves in front of the boy protectively, though equally as confused.

"Do you have any idea what you just did?" Diego questions as he stomps over to the boy, but being long held back by the ape-like strength of Luther, lets out a grunt, as he holds him back, "Nope, let me-" he struggles against Luther's strength, "Get your Ape hands off of me!"

Eventually, he is squirming in the man's arms as his legs hover above the ground, "I can do this as long as it takes for you to calm down". Luther tells the man holding him off the ground. Panting, Diego submits, "Fine." Hearing this Will's body relaxes a bit, his stance in front of Five stands.

Luther releases him, "Now, wanna tell us what you're talkin' about?" As Luther asked that Diego nods over to Five and even Will, "Our brother, and his little friends, have been pretty busy since they got here." At the usage of the words 'little friends' Will cringes and steps forward, "What are you talking about?" Diego looks from Will to Luther, then back at Five, where he seemed to be directing most of the blame and anger, "He was in the middle of that shoot out at Griddy's." He continues and Fives face hold no emotion.

"And then, at Gimble Brothers, after the guys in masks attacked the academy, looking for him." He finishes with a finger pointed at Five. "None of which, is any of your concern." Five replied.

Before Diego could tell him why it does, Will gets a starting feeling coming from the emotional man, and says, "They killed his friend." Hearing this they all look at the boy, "Actually, she was more than a friend, you lo-" he was cut off by Diego asking as he pants from all the emotions, "How did you know that?"

In an attempt to defuse the situation looks over at five with a face and asks, "Who are they five?" Hearing his question five looks down towards the floor before putting a hand on Will's arm and guiding him back to sitting next to him. He silently thinks for a second about how to explain the situation before looking back up at his brothers. "They work for our former employer."

As he begins to speak memories start to flood back about how he met this former employer. "A woman called, 'The Handler'. She sent them, to stop us." Five continued remembering their first encounter with the woman. How She was the one to introduce the two of them to Mavis. He reminisced about the mission they were put on together. There oh so special mission that made them what they were.

"Then, as soon as Diego's friend got in their way..well, fair game." This seemed to ignite something in Diego as he responds, "And now they're my fair game. And I'm gonna see to it they pay." He then begins walking away, as Five in an attempt to stop him says, "That would be a mistake. Diego, they've killed people far more dangerous than you." Without stopping the man responds, "Yeah well see about that." he then storms out slamming the door behind him.