𝟙.𝟠

"Welcome to the loony bin Luther!"- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

In the short time, since Klaus left, five had made great work of his mind, and began to write over every surface area, he found possible, trying to calculate every possible scenario in which one person can die, and it would save the world. As he was writing on the wall with chalk, Will took a nap on the bed, while Mavis sat next to his head pointing out any errors in Fives math— a fun thing she liked to do.

"Ok. I think I've got something Delore— Mavis." Five said correcting himself as he looked over to her. Mavis didn't say anything just looked at him with a raised eyebrow and an unimpressed look on her face. Ignoring his mistake, he began to speak, "It's tenuous but promising."

For steps were then heard, coming closer to the room as Luther appeared at the door looking around at the craziness inflicted upon the room. "What is all this?" He asked. Without turning to face him five responded, "It's a probability map."

"Probability of what?" Asked Luther walking further into the room. " of whose death could save the world." he tapped the wall where he had some writing, " I've narrowed it down to four."

"Are you saying one of these four people causes the apocalypse?" Luther asked gesturing to the wall. " no, I am saying that their death might prevent it." Five corrected. and watches as number five continues to scribble the wall with chalk. Mavis then speaks up with a smile, "Welcome to the loony bin Luther!" She flung her hands in the air.

He looks from Mavis back to Five, "I'm not following." Five turns towards Luther and says, " Time is fickle, Luther. A single alteration in an Event can lead to massively different outcomes in the time continuum— the butterfly effect."

"So all I have to do is find the people with the greatest probability of impacting the timeline wherever they may be and kill them." Five steps down from his bed and starts writing in his notebook, Luthers steps over to the wall and starts looking at four circles with names. "Milton Greene. So who is he a terrorist or something?" He asks.

" Pretty sure he's a gardener" Mavis answers from her spot in the bed, as she begins stroking Will's golden hair. Luther looks taken aback at that information and looks back to five, "You can't be serious." Receiving no response from either of them Luther says, "Wait, this is madness, five. You—" he cuts himself off at the sight of five pulling out a rifle.

"Wh— where'd you get that?" He asks flabbergasted and Five responds, "In dad's room. I think he used it to shoot a rhinoceros m. It's similar to the model I used at work." Well, this was a very weird situation.  God did he look hot with a gun—Mavis thought.

"This guy, Milton is just an innocent man." This pulled Mavis out of her head as she turned to look at the man. "Luther listen I know that you're used to being a superhero and saving the world and the innocent but this is reality okay? One Life to save billions of others. If you ask me that's the price well worth." She finished with an empathetic expression.