the wiz

October  24, 1978 Michael Jackson pov  I know how much u wanted  to be in  it it's alright. I am so proud  of u. I really  am proud of you  michael  there well be  another  opponent  michael, come  6,1987 and see what happens, everyone. u did a good job, but somehow, it  didn't  do too well. Have been  well, ot doesn't  matter. We have been engaged  for a few months now. I was happy  to get the  it to  it  had an all black  cast  we been trying  to keep  our  relationship  private. I got to play the  scarecrow. I am sorry, i have to understand  it's your life. I am so happy  for u. I know with all of this, yeah, hopefully, when we do get married, we have our own place. I really  enjoyed  being a part of this  film  o never  thought  they would  make  it a movie, just a black  version. That's  all  i got to sing with Dina  Ross   in the movie. I was so happy  about  that  it's Dina  Ross now, and I think  u so much, michael. u  yeah, it  was my first movie, but it would  get better. I was away for a long time, yeah, son, it took too much honey. Yeah, that to u be fine, baby. u see that  welll  I'll support  u. Whatever  u need me, I'll be there. didvu just quote  one of your  songs  else  on down the road, don't  u curry? Nothing  that mabey  be a load.