show u the way to go

January 6, 1977 Michael jackson pov  let me show u the way to go. I don't  know everything. That's something  I do know I know  . I am ready to do the show we can come together  as one   my friend  just put your  trust in me I try not to let u down the job is hard to do we can help each other   we can do ot together   for me my friend   we can help each other  to get the job done  whoo  OK  how was that was actually  good michael  sorry  I couldn't  stay still   it was so good so how things with  this stephanie  chick she has a name u know  welll sorry leave the boy alone we released  a new sugle  for our  new album  sorry  if  it's  OK  we been together  yeah i heard the new song it's a different  sound for u huh   yeah something  like  that  we don't  get to hung around  each other    like  we use to yeah i know  hey  don't  be talking  on the phone  for to long  we can't  get to busy that we forget  to spend  that time together  yeah i agree   wit that  yeah welll how u been feeling  a bit tried  wit this show wish I  could  well we  both busy  people  like  u said  we have  to make time  hey michael  let's finish  the song alright  talk to u alright  yeah u to u can't  be running  up the phone  bill up n here  sorry about  that .