Chapter 16

Nicki
"Ride that dick, baby." I leaned up and kissed Toni. She deepened it.

"Mmmm." She moaned in my mouth as she moved faster on Janet's dick. My hips bucked as Janet sucked on my clit and finger fucked me. My hands moved down to Toni's hips and I helped move her on Janet.

"You're doing so good, baby." I said. She bit her lip.

"Her dick feels so good." She moaned.

"I know. It looks so good inside of you." I put my hand on her clit and rubbed it.

"Mmmm...fuck, baby. That feels good." Her moans became louder. Janet fingered me faster and sucked harder on my clit causing me to moan louder too. Our moans mixed together, which made me wetter and I knew it made Toni wetter. Janet bent her legs as Toni moved faster on her. "Oh my god. I'm so close, baby."

"Cum on that dick." I kissed her neck and she gripped my ass. I felt my orgasm approaching faster. This shit was beyond sexy. "Oh my god." I moaned into Toni's neck.

"Oh fuck!" Toni screamed in my ear as she came hard. I felt her wetness on my hand. She pulled Janet's dick out and put it in my hand. I stroked it has I sucked on Toni's neck.

"Mmmmmmmm." Janet moaned into my pussy as her nut spilled out over my hand. As a result, I began to squirt on her face.

"Oh my god!" I moaned into Toni's neck as she kissed my cheek. We all caught our breath. I moved off of Janet's face and sat against the headboard. Toni moved and sat in front of me and grabbed my hand to lick Janet's cum off my hand.

"Mmmmm." I laughed as she swallowed it.

"That was so good." Janet came and kissed both of us.

"You ladies shower in here, I'll shower in the hall bathroom."

"Okay, daddy." Toni kissed her. Her tongue moved in her mouth. She pulled away from Toni and pulled me into her by my neck before kissing me deeply too.

"I'll see y'all downstairs."

"Yes, daddy." I said. She got up and we watched her dick swing back and forth as she walked out the room.
"I love her dick." I jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom. Toni was right behind me.

"I do too. I wish she would have nutted inside of me though."

"Me too. I want to eat her nut out of you."

"Mmmm. Don't get me excited again. We got stuff to do today." We laughed and got in the shower. We managed to get cleaned up without getting distracted.
It's getting easier to do things like that now that were entering less of a honeymoon phase to a more relationship phase. The phase where we plan our lives and look to the future more than having sex. Not saying having sex for us isn't important but it's not the only thing on our minds anymore.

Toni and I got out of the shower and went to our closets. I picked out a simple gray romper and jean jacket with my air forces. I straightened my hair and put on some light makeup. I found some cute subtle lashes and put those on. It made my eyes po just enough.

Looking over myself one last time, I grabbed my purse and stepped out. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Toni's outfit. "Oh my god." We laughed.

"This is too funny." Toni had a long sleeve one piece gray jumpsuit with a blue jean print shirt tied around her waist and her air forces matched mine. Her hair was curly and she had on subtle makeup too. We both had cross over purses.

"Did you see my outfit?" I asked her.

"No, but you look so sexy, baby."

"How sexy?" I walked up to her.