Chapter 6

Toni
I pulled up to the house and took a deep breath before getting out. Going up to the front door, I rang the doorbell and waited. Hopefully, I'll be better today when I see them. I already took care of myself twice today so I should be able to keep my coochie under control. "Toni!" The same girl from yesterday opened the door in a tiny bikini that barely covered her nipples. Fuck.

"Hey." I smiled and looked her over. Along with her nipples barely being covered, her pussy was barely covered too. She waved in front of me. "Sorry."

"You're always daydreaming." She laughed.

"Yeah."

"Come inside." I stepped in and she closed the door. "Your outfit is so cute."

"Thank you." I had my bikini on with a cover up.

"Come on. Everyone's out here." She led me through the house to the pool. All the ladies were hanging out by the pool. A few were swimming already. "Ladies! Toni's here!"

"Hi!" They all greeted me.

"Hi, guys."

"Come sit." I set my things down and sat on the lounge chair. "Girl, take your cover off." I took it off and they all looked me over.

"Girl, your body is banging." I giggled.

"Thank you. Ummm what's all of you guys' names?"

"Oh my apologies, I'm Onika but everyone calls me Nicki. That's Kimberly, everyone calls her Kim. Aaliyah we call her Liyah. Beyoncé, we call her Bey. We call Kelandria, Kelly. And that's Lisa."

"Nice to meet all of you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"So tell us about you." I tensed up. I never really tell people about myself.

"Oh, nothing interesting about me. I don't really talk about myself."

"Why?" asked Kelly.

"Because once I get started, I'll trauma dump."

"That's fine."

"Really?"

"Yeah." said Kim. "We all have things we've been through."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." For some reason, I trusted these ladies. Maybe it'll be okay.

"Okay. I've never really had friends. My parents are very horrible and evil people."

"I can relate to that." said Kelly.

"I'm an only child, so I've been their punching bag since I was born."

"That's sad."

"Yeah. They don't like me having a life outside of them so I've been secretly working to save money for my own place."

"Maybe we can talk to Janet." said Kim.

"Why?"

"Because we all come from similar situations. Some had money and some didn't but we all came from horrible situations. Janet saved all of us." said Bey.

"Really?"

"Yeah. She's a real sweetheart. Most people don't believe it, because of what she does but she's very loving."

"Wow. So like if I explained my situation to her, she would understand and help me?"

"Yeah. What's your situation?" I took a deep breath.

"Okay, my parents are.....enemies of Janet's family." They all froze.

"Are you serious?" I nodded.

"You're a Braxton?" asked Liyah.