Chapter 15

Janet
The three of us stepped into the restaurant with Nicki on one arm and Toni on the other. We approached the hostess desk. "Good Evening, Ms. Jackson." The lady greeted me.

"Good evening."

"How are you and your companions, this evening?"

"Very good." said Nicki.

"Thank you." said Toni.

"Of course, ladies. We have a nice booth set up for you three." She grabbed three menus. "If you'd just follow me." We followed behind as she led us to our table. As we made our way through the restaurant, we got a number of stares. Mostly from women, who rolled their eyes and men who nodded in approval.

"That's disgusting." We overheard a woman say to her husband. I felt Toni stop. She let go of my arm and turned to the woman.

"Is there an issue?"

"Excuse me?" The lady gave Toni a stank face.

"I asked if there was an issue? You said something was disgusting as we walked past and I just wanted to confirm that you weren't possibly talking about us. Right?"

"What if I was?"

"Well, that would stupid on your part considering the fact that your husband has been staring at me and my girlfriend's asses since we walked past and he has not even taken a glance at you. Even before we came by, he wasn't staring at you. Which means that this was a dinner you forced him into, because you were tired of being alone at the house with boring wifely duties and you wanted him to pay you some attention seeing as how you have not been touched by him in months except for a kiss and even then it seems rehearsed. So you convinced him to come out with you and tried your best to make yourself look fuckable so that you could try for even the tiniest of orgasms later tonight. However, you are now angry at the fact that my partners and I have walked past to enjoy our dinner, after having a good fuck on the way here, which has caught the attention of your husband who has obviously lost interest in you but instead of being mad at him and the secretary he's banging behind your back, you're directing your angry toward three innocent people who simply brought the obvious truth out by walking past. Maybe if you sucked his dick and wasn't a stuck prude who only liked the missionary position, he wouldn't feel the need to bend his secretary over his desk and get his dick sucked by her in his car on the way to social events." The lady, her husband, and the surrounding tables looked over in shock.

"How dare you...."

"State the truth? It's a gift I have." Toni turned towards the husband. "If she doesn't make you happy, you should divorce her. Are your children grown?" He nodded. "Then leave this stuck prude and her dry pussy. I'm sure your children have noticed the unhappiness. Put yourself first." Toni kissed his cheek and looked back at the woman. "I suggest a good vibrating dildo for your troubles. Have a nice evening." The people at the surrounding tables quietly laughed.
"Let's go." Toni grabbed my arm again and we continued walking to our table.

"Here you go."

"Thank you." We sat down and the hostess gave us our menus before walking away.

"You ate her up, Toni." said Nicki.

"Thank you. I hate people who disrespect someone else's relationship. Especially, when their own isn't going well."

"How'd you know he wasn't fucking her?"

"It was in his face. He looked drained but glowing, and he wasn't looking at her as she was talking to him. It was obvious."

"Damn."

"Well, I think it's sexy how you defend our love and relationship. Both of you." I kissed both of them. I looked over at the couple. "Look." Toni and Nicki looked. The lady seemed to be trying to calm the husband down. He stood up and she seemed to be begging him to stay. He walked towards us.