I lifted my - undoubtedly lust-filled gaze -  that was somewhat hooded by my lashes and whispered

"Kiss me Zayn"

Not a second was wasted, and his lips were already on mine. One of his hands supported the back of my head and pulled me up so I was meeting him halfway, while the other wrapped around my back.

Every touch of his lips on mine and every feel of his hands on my skin was electrifying.

He slid his tongue along my lips, and the moment I parted my mouth to breathe, he plunged it into my mouth. His tongue caressed mine in a sultry manner as if he was trying to coax it.

The kiss was magnetic, heated, and passionate, but above all it was gentle. Fireworks boomed in my stomach as Zayn took my lips over and over again. I gripped his wet black hair to stabilize myself as my senses were going numb from tingles.

Zayn's teeth grazed my lips a little bit, and I moaned into his mouth.

I noticed that whenever his teeth grazed me, my body would spazz like a million feathers were tickling it. The current would run from my scalp, down to my toes. I didn't know what that was, but hell I didn't want it to stop.

Tension was beginning to pool in my core once more begging to be released. And I wanted to let it out, I wanted it to come undone. So I started rubbing my clit up and down Zayn's thighs again, shamelessly humping him like a dog in heat. This time though he didn't stop me, but instead he pulled me closer to him and aided the movement of my waist.

He slowly pulled my hips up, then let it drop with a fast motion, then slowly back up again. The heat on my vagina was slowly intensifying as his rhythmic movement got faster and the pressure added on.

"By the gods and goddesses, you smell so fucking good gorgeous." he groaned

"Zayn " I pleaded, hoping he would grant me comfort.

"Yes baby, come for me."

His words were a command to my body, as I started to feel a sensation I could only describe as exotic tingles gradually gathering. I felt like I was suspended high up on a roller coaster, anticipating the inevitable drop that was soon to come, but still dreading the feeling. My toes began to curl, and I felt myself losing control of the sensation.

It was so intense to the point that I was scared, so I clenched my thighs tighter to control it.

"Let it go gorgeous, and come for me" he ordered.

That was all it took. A couple of words from Zayn, and I fell down the rollercoaster, plunging into a fall of pleasure. My vision went black - if it was from my tightly shut eyelid, the lack of lights in the room, or briefly losing consciousness, I couldn't tell.

For seconds straight my body was on a nonstop spazz. Skin and muscles buzzing, toes curling and uncurling, scalps tingling; it truly was euphoric.

"Good girl," Zayn said caressing my hair, and I went limp on his body. Sounds suspiciously similar to purrs were echoing off him, making me even more relaxed and drowsy.

I felt him lick my neck, then place a little kiss on it. My shoulder sagged instantly as if a bolt was loosened.

I felt him move, and I stretched out my hands to pull his pants on impulse. My arms felt like jello, and I couldn't even bring myself to open my eyelids.

"Don't go" I said, my voice drained of energy.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere baby" he replied, as I felt myself being lifted up.

A couple of minutes later, I felt something extremely wet and cool surrounding my body, and I could only take it as water. It seemed like all the shuffling around and sound of running water earlier, was him preparing a bath for me.

I didn't even register when he had undressed me, nor did my brain even register the fact that I should be embarrassed. I just laid there on his chest, feeling at peace, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

***

I knew from the moment I woke up that my body was alright. I didn't even have to open my eyes to know that I felt great and satiated like I took a huge nap after having a full meal. I stretched my body and hummed in contentment.

When was the last time I was able to get a good night's sleep? I can't even recall. Lately, I've been sleeping with tension, and when I do manage to fall asleep, I'm haunted by dreams of Zayn.

Speaking of Zayn, I have a feeling I may have actually dreamt about him last night, but this time I actually can't remember what the dream was about. It wasn't as vivid as usual, but something tells me it was erotic and fulfilling.

I turned in my bed, ready to sleep some more when a delicious smell wafted past my nose. Hmm, It smelled like fresh croissants and eggs and hmm bacon. But wait, who was cooking? It was probably my mum.

Me and my mum weren't on good terms, she was seriously against me becoming an interior designer. She said it wasn't a respectable job and it guaranteed no future. She wanted me to be a nurse, and yea I rebelled for the first time and went to school for interior designing anyways.

I moved out of the house without telling her and went to a dorm. After school, I found an apartment and moved in. Our connection was abrupt and cut short, and I barely go to visit her.

I guess old age got to her, because she came to visit me one day, and started acting like a loving mother. I gave her a spare key, and she visits every now and then.

She must be in the kitchen right now, as she loved to cook. She probably saw my empty fridge and decided to do her daughter justice and grace the kitchen.

I hated cooking. I only cook when I'm hungry and in dire need of food, or when I have a sudden three a.m. motivation to be kitchen-creative.

I groggily opened my eyes. I should probably go greet her, because if not she'll scold me about how I'm too lazy and blah blah. Besides it should be time for work soon.

I stood up from my bed and instantly noticed I was half naked. I only had a lacy chemise on with no bra or panties. I must have put it on sometime through the night. I usually wore a tank top and shorts to sleep. The rest of my nightwear is just for show.

I opened the door and stepped out into the hall that led to the living room and kitchen. The kitchen was just right across from the dining table

"Mum, when did you get here?" I said stepping into the kitchen.

"Don't make too much bacon I don't-" My words were cut short when my eyes came upon a figure that was neither my mum nor a female for that matter.

"Gorgeous, if you were to call me by a parent figure then I'd prefer the term daddy," a husky voice said.

I stared at the owner of the voice. He had black raven hair, hot erotic bareback, and long legs that were disappointedly covered with grey sweatpants.

What the fuck was Zayn doing in my kitchen?

I stood there staring in shock for a minute. Then I closed my mouth, turned around, and returned to my room. I quietly shut the door.

"Okay Adalia, daydreams should have a limit" Whew. Let's try that again.

As soon as I opened my door, I bumped into a bare chest.

The warmth and delicious smell that smacked my face instantly made me know, this wasn't a dream.

I rubbed my nose and wriggled it a little bit. Gosh, it felt like I ran into a wall or something.

Zayn had one hand hanging on the top railing of my door, and the other on the small of my back to steady me. He then leaned over to nuzzle my hair. By the moon, the way his muscles flexed, the way his smell enveloped me, I felt hypnotized.

"Did you sleep well gorgeous?" His smoky voice echoed in my ears.