Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping II.

"Why is most of your closet filled with black t-shirts, Sunbeam?" Sunny took one look in your closet and appeared concerned.

"Be quiet! You have no room to talk. You dress like a...like a jester who has a weird bell kink." You jabbed a finger into his, somewhat more, reachable chest plate.

Moon on the other hand was having the OPPOSITE problem. He couldn't decide which one he wanted to wear.

"Nice...niiice...ooooh,"

Sunny pulled your finger off of himself and huffed. You rolled your eyes and grabbed the one colorful t-shirt you owned, holding it out to Sunny. He gasped and took it graciously, wanting to run off with it.

"Wait," You told him. He stopped in his tracks and walked backwards into the closet. You tossed him a pair of gray sweatpants and he disappeared.

"You should also wear a hoodie...just in case. I don't want anybody getting any ideas," you rummaged through the clothes before handing him a black hoodie and black sweatpants. They're both lucky you like oversized clothes.

"Any ideas, hm? Like what, (Y/N)? That we might be...tooogetherrr?"

You flicked his forehead and he drew back, tsking at your aggression.

"Stop playing, I'm serious. I don't want anybody to recognize you- or ME. So we are all going incognito." You grabbed your own set of baggy clothes and a mask for good measure.

You made your way to your bathroom to change; locking the door totally slipped your mind. Typically, when you live alone, locking the bathroom door isn't the first thing you think of doing: so you didn't. You changed and put your hood over your head, hoping you didn't look suspicious or recognizable. The last thing you needed right now was someone from work seeing you or worse, Vanessa catching wind.

You ran your fingers over your clothes, feelings the bandages beneath.

That bitch is dead the next time I see her.

You turned to leave the room and screamed at the two boys checking themselves out in your bathroom mirror.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!"

"Through the door, duh."

"Don't be a smartass, you fuck, get out! Both of you!" You ushered them out quickly and pushed the wandering thoughts of them seeing you change from your mind. They'd already seen you in your underwear just previously, it's not that big of a deal.

PLUS THEY'RE DAYCARE ATTENDANTS, THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT HA HA!.....

I hope.

"Okay before we go," you said before leaving.

"Not again," Moon groaned.

"Okay...I'm going to pretend like you didn't say that. BEFORE WE GO, RULES!"

"...."

"Number one: DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS! IF SOMEONE APPROACHES YOU AND TRIES TO CONVERSE, RUN AWAY!"

"I don't run." Moon added.

"NUMBER TWO: VERY IMPORTANT! Are you listening?!?!"

"Yes!!" Sunny gave you an excited thumbs up and Moon stared at you blankly.

"DON'T eat anything until I buy it, okay? Because that's stealing and stealing is???" You left the question open for an answer like you were teaching a mob of preschoolers how to behave.

"Bad!" Sunny said.

"For people who can do it without getting caught," Moon smirked.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that! NUMBER THREEE!!!"