i want to stay with her

VALERIE'S POV

"do you want to dance?" pablo asked me, looking straight into my eyes. i was already drunk, even though i didn't want to drink a lot.

"with you i can do anything" my drunk answer made him chuckle.

we stood up from a bar counter, where friends from our company and a couple of people we didn't know were sitting.

he pulled me closer to him, putting his strong arms around my waist. his loving and admiring gaze rested on me, it made me blush. i wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder. he could definitely feel my drunk breath.

"i love you" he whispered in my ear, so that goosebumps ran through my whole body.

"i love you more, pablo" i answered him, looking straight into his incredibly beautiful brown eyes.

we were dancing slowly, trying to enjoy each other's company. but during our last dance, i felt a little sick because of the alcohol i had drunk. never let me drink again, please.

"i feel bad" i said this and hung on pablo's arm, trying not to fall.

"love?" i felt his worried look on me. he immediately took me in his arms and on the way to the bedroom he checked me every second. what did i do to deserve him?

when we arrived, he put me on a soft bed. but few moments later he left the room, so i noticed and thought, that he went on to rest. but it wasn't true. gavi opened the door after five minutes, holding pills and a glass of cool water in his hands.

"my love, look, you need to drink water now"

he said this, giving a glass to me. he wanted me to drink all the water.

"mhm.." i was almost asleep, but still drank a glass of water from his hands. my eyes were filled with sadness and i didn't know why exactly.

"now these pills" he took them from bedside table and gave to me, looking at me without taking his eyes off.

i was laying and trying to fall asleep, when i heard someone knocking at the door. gavi turned around and quietly opened it a bit.

"is she okay?" i heard mikky's voice.

"she is better" my boyfriend answered, still being worried about my health.

"maybe she should throw up?"

throw up. this question caused me to remember all bad memories, connected to these two words.

i exhaled and rolled over onto the other side, covering myself with the blanket even more, as if hiding from everyone.

"no, no, mikky, she won't do this" gavi whispered to her, trying to say it as quiet as he could. but i still heard.

"well, okay, do you need our help?"

"no, but thank you, my valerie will try to sleep now" his valerie.

he closed the door and came to me, laying on the bed. after nearly five minutes i fell asleep, holding gavi's hand in mine.

GAVI'S POV

i lay motionless on the bed for an hour, from time to time stroking my love's head. her fluffy hair spread out over the pillow, her closed eyes and slight smile beckoned to look at them. honestly, i was lost in my thoughts, looking at val, who was quietly sleeping next to me. when she is close to me, i feel better.

i didn't notice the time around her at all, and i was rather surprised, that i didn't even check my phone once. the whole picture was spoiled by the opening door, which i immediately drew attention to. it was pedri, who waved his hand for me to come out. i kissed valerie on the top of her head and quietly left the bedroom, hoping i didn't wake her up.

"what are you doing? come to us"

"i am with valerie"

"but she is sleeping"

"i want to stay with her"

pedri understood everything and let me to stay with her more.

when i came back, i saw valerie, who wasn't sleeping. she rubbed her eyes, trying to figure out what had happened to her. i know very well how she doesn't like to feel drunk, so i immediately sat down next to her and hugged her as tight as i could.

long hugs with her is my strong addiction.

"you can go to have fun with them, pablo" her voice no longer sounded drunk, but there was something more sad in it. sadness or regret, that she got drunk.

"i am sorry for ruining your evening.." she wanted to say something more, but i didn't let her to do it. i kissed her instead.

"never say this again, okay?"

"i ruined your evening" she finally laughed and i did the same.

"oh valerie!"

we talked a lot about different topics and then both fell asleep in each other's arms. i felt safe in her arms. her love warmed me and my heart always beats faster next to her.

VALERIE'S POV
one day later

i was spending my time at home all alone, resting after yesterday night. please, don't let me drink alcohol ever again.

in fact, i don't really remember anything, that happened to me after i drank a lot. the only thing, that remains in my memory is that gavi was with me the whole evening. we fell asleep in each other's arms after a long talk about everything in this world.

the weather didn't add the desire to go out. downpour and black thick clouds added sadness. raindrops trickled down the windows of my room, which was not lit, so as not to spoil the atmosphere, so to speak. i sat on the windowsill, dangling my leg, and looked out of the window, dreaming of something perfect and so far away.

dreams can light up any, even the rainiest and darkest day.

my dreams was interrupted by a knock on the door. i was unexpectedly surprised because lucas and parents were at work. i ran to open the door and when i opened it, the warmest smile immediately shone on my face.

my eyes shone with happiness and love, because in front of me i saw a completely soaked gavi, who was holding a huge bouquet of the most beautiful peonies in his hands.

"oh my god!"

i took the bouquet from his hands and put it on the table. without even letting him change clothes, i kissed him tenderly, sharing my love with him. i think, words were not needed at that moment.

"i wanted to make your day better" he said, looking at me.

"and you made it better, believe me" i invited him to my room, thinking about how lucky i am.

not only dreams can make a dark day brighter, but also a person. a person is like a sun, that can illuminate everything around with his love.

***

author: short chapter with only cute moments, but soon you will have a lot of depressive and shocking ones, so be prepared😇 i love you all, thank you for every comment, vote and good word you said to me. it means the world🫶🏻