let's play?

VALERIE'S POV

do you love riding bikes? cause i enjoy this activity so much. and riding at sunrises? incredibly pleasant feeling.

i feel freedom. when i ride my bike alone, i always think about something. haven't i told you, that i am the worst overthinker in the world? you know now.

i was riding my bike, watching at the most beautiful sunrise: the sky was painted in red and pink colours. i wanted to cry at this beauty, believe me!

recently, i started to have health problems again. it hurts, but everything is okay. as for health, it will definitely be good to breathe fresh air!

***

arrived at my favorite place: the beach, i sat on the sand and looked at the water, which reflected the rays of the sun, rising above the horizon. it was an early morning, but i didn't care. i couldn't sleep at all.

PEDRI'S POV

i arrived at our training, which started at 9 am today. i was the first one to come, so i just sat at the bench and scrolled social media.

when i looked up to see, who came because i heard a sound, i saw valerie. what is she doing here so early?

"awhhh, val!" i ran to her and hugged her, while smiling. it was only one day we haven't seen other, but i missed her already.

"pedro, good morning!" she hugged me back.

"well, what are you doing here so early? is xavi here? i haven't seen him yet"

"no, i don't know, where he is now" she stopped, thought, looking away, and then continued.

"i just saw the sunrise. i couldn't sleep in the morning, so i decided to ride my bike a bit" she talked this with very enthusiastic look!

"you should call me next time you want to watch sunrise" i told her with smile at my face. she seemed to like my offer.

"next time, pedri!"

our training started after everyone came. valerie was sitting at the bench and joking with us the whole time.

***

i was doing something like a jog, while i decided to check something. i looked at my friend gavi, who was doing another exercise a little further away from me. and guess, what did i see? him looking at valerie. he looked so carefree, when he looked at her sparkling and burning eyes. she acted like a magnet on him.

***

"pedri, come here" xavi called me to come to him.

"yes?"

"do you remember, you have your four days off with alejandro and frenkie. they are starting tomorrow" I FORGOT ABOUT THEM.

"of course, i am ready!"

"descansar" xavi told it and smiled at me.

well.. i have four days off with my friends. i should definitely go somewhere to relax a bit after hard matches and trainings. i will think about it.

VALERIE'S POV

today's training session was over and our friend group: pedri, frenkie, ale and i went to the cafe. let's forget about how gavi looked at me. are we playing this "silent game" again? i think so, because he didn't even tell a word to me.