i will always love sparkles

VALERIE'S POV

i was so excited about this evening. believe me, i am crazy about parties or something like that! i can choose my outfit all day long.

this time i tried different dresses on, but finally decided to put on grey dress with some sparkles on it. mum and dad gifted it on my birthday last year and i haven't even put it on yet (sorry, parents).

while i was waiting for xavi to drive me with him, i sent message to sophie.

sophie💗

look
*outfit photo*

YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE
by the wayyy, where are you going?

xavi invited me to the fcb event
i agreed to come, of course

your football era is finally came back
i have a question
very important question

whaaat?

will he be there?

who he?

you know

i think yes
everyone from the team is invited

noooo

you won't believe me
but i have already met him today

NOOOO WAY
WTF
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME

SORRY SOPH

we chatted a bit about this situation. i told her how confused this morning was and she replied to my every message this way: OMG, VALERIE, WHAT, WTF, WHAAAT, WHY and sooo on. love soph.

xavi was finally there! i got in the car and we went to the restaurant, where this whole thing will take place.

"are you ready, caro?" he asked me with the smile.

"of course, always ready for barçelona!"

"mathew and laura grew you up right"

GAVI'S POV

i was so excited about this evening. i was already waiting for pedri to take me with him.

pedro😎

i am ready

my dear passenger princess,
wait five minutes

🙄🙄🙄

i was rather happy before i remembered about someone. of course, that someone was valerie. on the one hand, I didn't want to face her. but on the other hand, i would love to see her beautiful brown eyes on me again. what's wrong with me?

VALERIE'S POV

xavi and i arrived earlier than everyone. xavi loves to be punctual. the place we arrived at was really pretty: long wooden tables were decorated with flowers, there was also an exit to the terrace and small garden, also there was some place for dancing.

there were two tables: the first one was for some special guests, adults and the second one was for players themselves. i sat down at the players table, of course!