King giggled, tail wagging, "Ouchies."

Luz grinned, tail thumping on the carpet, "You alright Hermano?"

King nodded, sitting up and crawling forward, hugging Luz's muzzle. "F-Feliz cumple-años!" He yipped.

Luz's ears pinned back, the pup whimpering softly as happy tears threatened to spill out. "Thank youUu~" She howled.

King howled, squealing when Luz got up with him still hanging on for life. "Thank you for the gift Hooty! It will make itself at home forever in my room." Luz lowered her head, gently pulling King from her snout and holding him close.

"Hoot Hoot Hooray!" He cooed. "I'm glad you like it Luz! Now get back to bed you have a big breakfast waiting in the morning!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz awoke to King jumping on her back this time, Amity wincing as it was more weight pushed to her. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" King yapped. "Let's go get breakfast! It's special! It's for you!"

"I'm going I'm going." Luz yawned. "Morning Mi Amor.."

"Hi.." Amity mumbled, rubbing her eyes. "Happy birthday.."

Luz tiredly smiled, licking her cheek before sliding off her bed. She carefully stood, grabbing her collar and clipping it on. She went to her closet, grabbing clothing and heading to the bathroom, changing before exiting and patting King. "Ah..So tired.." Luz dragged herself out of her room, King jumping around her. "Morrninngg.."

Vee bumped her, tail wagging, "Morning birthday girl! Ready for your special day?"

"Mhm! Morning birthday run!"

Camilla perked, "We can do it-" She yipped.

Luz nodded, "I'm fired up! Let's go!"

"Ah- Eda keep the eggs from burning-" Camilla went around the corner, dropping several things. "Good thing I brought this!"

Luz went downstairs, tail wagging when Camilla brought over a harness that had balloons tied to it. Luz rose her arms, Camilla grinning as she slid it over Luz, adjusting it and fixing her collar. "How far are you going Luz?"

"Wherever the smells take me! I'll be back for breakfast!"

Vee slid her collar on, King fixing his own and jumping up on Luz's shoulder. "Do I bring a toy??"

"Hm, we should go to the park then." Luz hummed. "Yes, we'll be gone for about twenty five minutes."

Vee grabbed a toy, holding it in her mouth, the rope dangling off it which tempted Luz to grab it and play tug of war. She shook her head, smiling, "Take care of Amity for me, please? She's still sleeping and I don't want her to wake up when she's not ready."

Camilla nodded, "Off you pop."

"Off I pop!" Luz barked, running out of the house. "It's my birthday!!"

To anyone who would listen, Luz would bark at them and tell them it was her birthday. They would laugh and pat her head, then walk off. Luz played at the park with King and Vee, seeing Willow on the way back home, but the pegasus had ran off.

Luz decided to let her go, and returned home with her siblings, gasping. "Food food food!" She howled, jumping about.

Amity smiled, "Happy Birthday! How was your run?"

"Lovely!" Luz rushed over, hugging Amity. "Hi Girlfriend!"

Amity giggled, "Hi Luz."

"You're my girlfriend!"