She was there until they all came out, and she watched as they all dispersed to different directions. Safiyya had to leave her at school because she had to leave for Azare at that very minute, her hometown. She had already packed all her belongings, all that made her stayed in ATBU was the exams. And it was finally over. They exchanged goodbyes and Safiyya promised to call her to hear how it all went before she left.

Aisha walked to the mosque, she prayed and ate her lunch at the cafeteria before she came back to his office around 3:30 pm. She had been waiting for him there until it was time for Asr and she went for it as well. She prayed to Allah to grant her success over this man today before she went back to his office. She had seen when he entered the office after she came back, but he hadn't spared her a glance, and she dared not to step into that office without his words.

She was there until it was 6:30 pm and he walked out of the office. He closed it and walked towards his car, and she was walking behind him. It was when she saw him unlocking his car that Aisha finally spoke. "Good evening sir. I'm sorry, please. Forgive me, please. Sir, I can't bear to fail this course. I've done all things possible for me to pass. I beg you in the name of Allah to let me pass this course..." She let her words trailed off because tears had already washed down her face and she had nothing to do but cried in front of this man mercilessly looking at her.

He hissed and tried entering his car when she blocked him from doing. With tears streaming down her cheeks, Aisha looked at him "What do you want me to do? I've knelt before you, cried in front of you, waited for you hours upon hours. What more do I need to do? Mommy even had to beg you for me but you can't forgive me even for her sake?"

For the first time, Jaafar looked at her face. How she was crying, had to clutch her eyes shut before her tears would finally cascade on her tears. How her lips curved while she spoke, trembling with pain and fear. How her eyes, as she opened them, he saw her eyes filled with pain and tears. He felt the satisfaction he needed. He felt it deep within the core of his heart.

"Get out of my way before I do something you'll regret for the rest of your life." He pushed her away from his car and Aisha looked as he entered his car and was trying to put on his seat belt when she moved forward.

"Sir, remember, even if you don't have a daughter, you have a sister. Imagine this done to her, how would you feel? Over something as feasible as that? How can you be so unforgiving? It's getting dark now, but still, I have to wait for you just for this. Even if you can't do this for me, do this for the sake of my mother that apologised to you and how I risked my life as a girl and waited for you. What if something was to happen to me? I beg you in the name of Allah. Forgive me and don't make me fail this course."

He hissed loudly and hopped out of the car. "You keep saying for the sake of your slutty mother!" Aisha cut him off before he could say a more.

"Don't! Don't you dare throw that word at my mother? She's the decent woman I've ever known in my life. Just don't get into that." The kind of laughter that outbroke his chest was what frightened Aisha more, and she took a few steps back.

"You call that woman decent? Like for real, Decent? Let me tell you if you don't know. She's a prostitute. A big hell of a dirty one! She gets to the point of transporting girls from Nigeria to different countries for prostitution. Have you ever wondered why she stays late outside? Because she is out there, legs wide opened, as she satisfied the need of those hungry filthy rich men! She sells off her body to make your life luxurious. Never relate the word decent to your dirty mother, it sounds disgusting.

And for risking your life as a girl and waiting for me, that word shouldn't be said by you. A daughter of a slut. Whatever happens to you, is surely nothing to worry about. She might be needing someone to open the way for you so she'll get you delivered to one of the countries she sends the other ladies. Education isn't for you, but prostitution is!"

ENSHROUDEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara