6. oғ мen and angelѕ

"What happened?" Magnus asked as he pushed open the doors to his apartment in a rushed manner

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What happened?" Magnus asked as he pushed open the doors to his apartment in a rushed manner. The twins, two steps behind him as they struggled with Luke's body weight.

"He was attacked," Simon replied, directing the twins towards the couch.

"He needs a warlock," Clary said. "He needs you,"

"Magnus please, you have to help him," Aspen pleaded on the verge of tears.

A groan escaped Luke's lips.

"Put him here," Magnus directed, laying down a white sheet on top of the black leather couch.

"Where are you?" Luke muttered.

"Luke..."Aspen let out as his body made contact with the couch. The man's eyes were screwed shut as internal pain started to swarm his body.

"I can't find you," He continued. "Where are...where are you?" His eyes slowly started to open but due to his words it was clear his mind was elsewhere. Luke reached his arm up and started cupping Clary's cheek, "Jocelyn..."

"No, Luke, it's Clary. Can you hear me?"

He let out shallow breaths, "Clary...Aspen, listen to me. Listen...you have to listen to me. I have to tell you, just in case—"

"Don't even say it," Aspen shook her head. "Okay, you're going to get better,"

"No, listen to me. You need to know! Listen—"

"Was he bitten by an alpha?" Magnus asked.

"Yeah, why?" The Lewis boy answered.

The warlock started to count down, until Luke's body jolted upward. His eyes flashing a brilliant green as a loud growl escaped his lips.

"Oh, my god," Clary said worriedly.

The three teens surrounded the older man as his body continued to struggle. Magnus quickly left their side.

"Where do you think you're going?" Simon asked.

"Hold him down,"

Sadness and worry laced Aspen's features, "Luke, please,"

"We don't have a lot of time," Magnus stated, a small cup grasped in his hands. He made his way back over to the group, grabbing Luke's jaw and forcing it open. Only to place a black square in his mouth.

The youngest Fray only prayed that it was something to help with the man's pain.

"It'll take a few moments to take effect," The warlock exclaimed.

"What's happening to him?" Clary asked wide-eyed.

"Random werewolf transformation, it's a side effect of the poison in the alpha bite,"

Aspen watched as Luke's body started to relax which made her expel a breath of relief. Once his body stopped moving they were able to patch his wounds. The man's blood staining the redhead's face and clothes.

THIS IS THE HUNT | Shadowhuntersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें