Rosé told me, YG took a surprise quiz on their last lesson and knowing him for these many years, I know he would do it with our class too. So heck I am going to ace it.

This is a big deal for me.

Of course it is.

The last time Namjoon beat me on a quiz with 2 marks. 2 MARKS.

But now I'll take my revenge.

I smirk, turning the last page of the chapter when someone slides their notebook on it.

Annoyance. This is clear annoyance.

I glance up and then see V already looking at me. What? He nods at it and my confused self just blinks.

I slowly pick the book then turn the pages. What the hell am I supposed to do?

When I was in the last page, I see something written with black ink. I glance back at V and he nods, so I read it.

"I accept your offer."

A smile rises on my face.

"What offer?" Jennie reads out loud and I almost jumped out of my seat.

I could see V's eyes widden but he ignored the both of us then glanced back on his book.

"I uh-" before I could say something to her YG enters the classroom shutting all the curtains.

Saved by YG.

The school was over for today but the whole after school detention wasn't

The school was over for today but the whole after school detention wasn't. It was only the 2nd day.

We had more than 2 days of detention left.

Fuck my life.

But here comes the good part of today.

I scored the highest on the quiz beating Rm with an average of 10 marks.

And V accepted my offer.

But this guy is very late again. Where tf is he?

"Jisoo," Professor Forestier enters the library, "you're early today! " she smiles and sets some books on the table.

"Yeah, I just wanted to get new recs from you." I smile.

"Hmm, what genre do you want?" she sits beside me.

"Murder mystery with a tinge bit of romance." I told her, hoping there were books of that genre. This was a rare case and I was hoping a murder mystery book could help me with the reality.

"Aha, you asked the right person," she says and gets up from her seat, "I've got a perfect muder mystery book with me," I stare at her as she continues, "with romance, don't worry." she chuckles.

She hands me the book, the great murder at the pacific ocean. 

"Pacific ocean?" I chuckle, "How?"