“So, what names are you thinking of?” 

Leonardo’s voice echoed around the room as he appeared beside Raphael and wrapped his arms around him while looking down at his twins who were both against Rapahel’s chest. Mikey only smiled taking a picture knowing he would never see the look on his big brother's face again, their vulnerability was shown in the picture. 

“Send me a copy” Donnie whispered before wrapping a blanket around Raphael’s lower body, the younger teen only nodded in thanks while trying not to yawn. 

“So?” Mikey turned back to the couple only for Raph to grin as he spoke the names of…

Seven Years Later…

“Rose? Come on, where are you? Your mother will kill me if I’ve lost you or your brother again” 

A young man sighed looking into the mirror in front of him only to smile seeing what he thought was his younger self only to see himself in a suit but not just any suit nope it was his wedding suit, yes he was finally getting married to his true lover, his mate for life but first he had to find the twins and his older daughter who had vanished only causing more of a stress for him as their mother was busy. 

“Leah!”

“What?!” 

“Don’t you what me. Do you know where the twins are?” 

“No” 

A sigh escaped his vocal cords as his hormonal almost nine year old daughter was in another one of her moods which she certainly got from her mother, yep she had her mother’s temper and her fathers sulking as her family would call it. 

“Leo! Are you here? What’s the hold up?” 

Hearing his baby brother, Leo could only sigh walking over to the door and letting none other than Michelangelo into the room, his orange hooded brother into the room, the blond hair was really all over the place since it had different colours dyed into the tips. 

“I can’t find the twins” Leo sighed into his arm which only made Mikey smile. 

“Okay, how about you finish getting ready while I go find the twins. I gather they might be near Raph’s room, but don’t you worry detective Mikey is on the case. Leah, would you like to help?” Mikey turned to his niece who only rolled her eyes and walked out the door. 

“What’s wrong with her?” Donnie asked, coming into the room. 

“She’s her mothers daughter” Leo grumbled as Mikey left with a grin and a side mission. 

“You okay?” Donnie lay a hand on Leo’s arm, his older brother was shaking as today was the day they officially reunited the clans and it only became real when he marries Raph this afternoon. 

“Not really, how’s Raph?” 

“Last I checked he was napping. Saki is a bit concerned but he also has been informed that the twins took a lot of energy out of Raph and that’s how we found out about his heart condition but otherwise he is fine, he’s Raph. He will be claiming he’s fine on his deathbed” Donnie explained, Leo could only nod. 

It was still fresh news, they had found out about Raph’s heart condition a year ago and if they tried for another child, there was a chance he wouldn’t make it so the family were extra careful as was Leo. However, Raphael wasn’t too bothered having learned how to cope with his body for so long, it turns out the younger man actually knew about his heart but didn’t tell anyone because he was just stubborn and on top of that he was terrified that they would all leave him. 

Our Little Miracle (LeoxRaph Story) - Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें