Whoa relax sunshine. I won't answer either of those questions. I'm just here to brag that I'm right. So are you angry?

" Honestly I'm about to kill him. I want him dead. I spit on his grave. I wish nothing but the worst for him."

I am glad that you are breaking up with him because that grave that you saw in your dream was yours.

" Seriously? Are you saying that I would've died if I stayed with Yeonjun?"

Yup. Lucky you that I'm here. I'm getting sick and tired to help you. I can't believe that we are talking through your mind right now.

"You're In my mind?!"

Yup and I can see and hear everything now. I can feel what you feel and right now you're surprised and angry.

" What is going on here? Are you some kind of angel?"

" Angel? I almost raped you and you think I am an angel?!"

" Then what are you?"

" That's a question for another day."

What is going on here? I feel like I'm a crazy person.

" Y/n!"

I heard Yeonjun's voice from downstairs. My blood started boiling. I clenched my hand into a fist.

I went downstairs bringing up a storm with me. I walked towards Yeonjun and crossed my arms. He looked at me confused.....

Yeonjun:" what is it? Are you okay?"

Y/n:" Yeonjun do you still love me?"

Yeonjun:" of course jagi. I love you with all my heart."

I scoffed.

Y/n:" oh really?! Do you also tell Jen-soo that too?!"

He widened his eyes with shock.

Y/n:" you think I wouldn't know? You think I'm too cute and naive? You think I'm not good enough for you? You raped Ji-woo?! You monster!"

Yeonjun stood there and looked at me speechless. Shocked. Surprised. Unexpected.

Y/n:" well this is a game because I also cheated."

Yeonjun:" you what?"

Y/n:" don't try to change the topic. I know the real you , a monster , an asshole. And take note motherfucker I slept with a guy."

I took off my jersey revealing my bra. Hickeys all over me.

Yeonjun:" you cheated on me?!"
Y/n:" sad? Shocked? Angry? You weren't good enough for me!"

Yeonjun:" I'm sorry okay? I... Know I've hurt you, but I still love you. And I can't forgive myself with what I did to Ji-woo. I don't know what got into me. And Jen-soo is just a side chick I swear."

This guy is really unbelievably.

Y/n:" I think I lost feelings. Excuses aren't the way , Yeonjun. I know you're a fuckboy. I'm just one of your trophy."

Yeonjun:" Y/n please forgive me. I've sinned , I know that but please forgive me."

Y/n:" go to hell Yeonjun! You raped my best friend , my sister , my soulmate , you cheated on me with different women and girls , but I know Jen-soo is the woman you like. You have the nerves. Hell is where you belong and I don't want to see your face again. And if you dare touch my precious Ji-woo I swear on my grave I will kill you!"

That took him by surprise. In his eyes he only saw a sweet naive cute girl but now he sees a Savage bitch and I must admit I like it.

I ripped off the necklace he gave me on my neck and threw it to him. I saw tears trying to escape but I know Yeonjun he would never cry. It's his weakness. Those were crocodile tears and I don't give a shit about him now.

Y/n:" may you please show your face to the door and get the hell out here. Your tears are more irritating than my girly attitude."

Yeonjun:" Y/n I'm sorry. I don't want to go. I don't want to leave you."..

Y/n:" Jesus Yeonjun. Get the fuck out already. You should be an actor one day because those are just crocodile tears. Wish you luck."..

He dragged himself crying out. He finally close the door and my heart shurters in pieces.

You finally did it.

" Jungkook , I'm regretting it."..

Think about Ji-woo. She could've committed suicide or something for you. Let's be glad.

" You are right but....my heart is cracking."

I am glad I'm not a female. You guys suffer from heartbreaks alot. Hate to be you right now.