Chapter II

Greetings, here I am again, with Chapter II.
Oh and if you have any ideas for this book, like for example ideas for action scenes, torture, anything then don't hesitate to tell me in the comments or DM me in PV.
And I would see to add your ideas. Let's go to the story.
And here is a summary.

The Sheriff is at the meeting place.
He's been waiting for 20 minutes.
And still no trace of DARKNESS.
Then he sees Two black Chevrolets park in front of the amusement park gate.
And he sees the doors open and sees men and women all Covered from head to toe in dark clothing.
All with masks.
They come to the Sheriff.
To negotiate.

The Gang approached the Sheriff.
The Sheriff looks them over from head to toe.
(Hopefully we made the right choice to contact these criminals). Said the Sheriff in his thoughts.

The Leader of DARKNESS :

Hello hello Sheriff. He says with an evil tone.
So what help do you need from us? He said raising one of his eyebrows.

Francois :

Hello, we need your help to catch a criminal of which we have no information or details of him. Said the Sheriff not very happy with the behavior of the leader.

The leader took off his mask and then introduced himself to the Sheriff.

Bellamy :

My name is Bellamy HALE and these are my gang members. Bellamy said with a more serious tone.
We are not going to ask anything in return for this mission.

Francois :

Alright, thank you.
Here is all that we could find regarding this issue. He said giving Bellamy some files.

Bellamy :

By the way, we don't want anyone on our paths. Understood Mr. Sheriff. He said looking at the Sheriff with an expression screaming danger.

Then they all made their way.
The Sheriff returns to his police station and DARKNESS to their HQ.
Everyone is terrified in Beacon Hills. No one knows why this Masked Man is killing people like this, they don't know his motives.
In any case, they know that they must stop it at all costs.

------------ after 3 hours, the police station has no news from DARKNESS, no trace, call or anything.
So they decided to continue their investigation also by not depending on DARKNESS.

---------------------- It is now 9:50 p.m. A young man of 24 is at the gym, to exercise a little.
He was aware of the curfew but told himself that nothing will happen to him because he has no enemy.
He was doing his sport quietly when suddenly he heard the front door open. He went to see thinking that someone came but he sees no one.

?? "Is anyone there?" he said.
He decides to ignore it and return to his location.
When he returns he can't find his things.
He starts to panic.
And he sees just in front of him a man dressed all in black with a striped mask, white with red spots.
A damaged mask.
The young man takes a step back little by little, frightened.
The man walks slowly towards the young man and tilts his head to the right.

Don't be afraid my little one.
I'm just gonna take you to see God face to face. Said the man with a knife in his hand.

Who are you ? And what do you want from me? Said the young man panicking for his life.