Prologue

This one's for you Holywatermelonsugar ♥️

Louis

"Hi mum, eh, I have something to tell you." Louis said and tried to think of how to tell his dear mother about what he was up to.

"Okay? Let's hear it." His mother Jay said.

"So, I'm gonna be on tv." Louis started off. That was a neutral beginning, right?

"What? Why?" Jay asked.

"I just got accepted to participate in one of those reality dating shows, you know, where I'm supposed to find true love." Louis chuckled a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, wow. Bachelor?" His mother asked.

"Not exactly. It's a new one. Same concept, really, just a bit more... Naked." Louis managed to get out.

"Naked???" His mum shouted in absolute horror.

"Relax, I won't show me dick on tv, they blur that out." Louis tried to calm her.

"Louis William Tomlinson! I didn't raise you to prance around showing your pee-pee in public!" His mother said.

"Mum! I'm not! We'll be in Bora Bora. Private island. I'll only show me dick to the guys I'm dating and they'll be naked too so it's okay." Louis explained.

"And a whole camera team, not to mention potentially millions of viewers. What do you think grandma will say?" Jay argued upset.

"Uhm, I didn't think of that. Maybe you can just like, fail to mention it?" Louis said awkwardly.

"Are you really doing this, Louis?" Jay sighed.

"I mean, free vacation, the chance to actually meet someone, and a funny concept? Yeah. Will you be very upset if I go through with it?" Louis asked.

"I guess I'll get used to it." Jay snorted.

"But you're not gonna watch, are you?" Louis questioned.

Jay hesitated.
"I want to be supportive but it's weird!"

"Just picture me with clothes on!" Louis chuckled.

"As if that would work! Oh for Christ's sake, Louis. When are you doing this?" Jay asked.

"We start shooting in two weeks. It won't be on television until August. That gives you plenty of time to get used to this." Louis answered.

"Alright." Jay sighed.

They hung up. That went better than expected. Louis looked down at his stomach. Maybe he should try a gym at least?

Harry

"Hi mum, so I'm just gonna be blunt about this. You know how I have no problem being naked, right?"

"Unfortunately you proved that many times." Harry's mother Anne said, sounding amused.

"Right, so, here's the thing. I'm gonna be one of the bachelors in a new tv-show." Harry said.

"Wait, what?" Anne questioned.

"And I'm doing it naked. Just wanted to tell you beforehand." Harry chuckled.

"Rewind. Explain yourself." Anne demanded.

"Right, it's like the bachelor, but we're dating naked. I just got accepted to be the one who will look for the guy for me. Isn't it exciting?" Harry said cheerfully.

"Naked? Why naked? I swear to God, Harry. Why?" Anne said, sounding a bit upset.

"It's fun! And like, you'll know exactly what to expect. I show them mine, they show me theirs, you know?" Harry giggled.

"You'll get home right now! We're gonna discuss this!" His mother said and hung up the phone.

Harry stared at the phone in his hand in surprise. Then he sighed. It would take him a couple of hours to get to Holmes Chapel. He better start driving. He grabbed his car keys and headed out the door. It wasn't as if he had any big plans this Sunday but driving back and forth to his mum's hadn't been in the cards. He understood why she was upset. Sort of.

As soon as he arrived at his mother's place she pointed at a chair.
"Sit. Explain yourself."

"Hi, Gemma!" Harry smiled.

"Mum called for backup." His sister smirked.

"You're making this a much bigger deal than it is. It's a dating show, Mum. I won't show my eh, penis on tv. It will be blurred at all times. It's just like when I take my shirt off in the summer or go swimming or whatever. I'll be like a Ken doll, you know, without genitals." Harry grinned, founding himself very amusing.

"You're gonna be naked on tv, Harry!" Anne argued upset.

"Cool." Gemma grinned.

"No, not cool! You're supposed to support me in this, Gemma." Anne said.

"Mum, Harry is a grown-up. If he wants to parade around on tv showing his dick to everyone let him. As he just explained, it will be blurred on tv. It's not like he's shooting a porno." Gemma smirked.

"I'm not gonna parade around." Harry pouted.

"You've already made up your mind, haven't you?" Anne sighed and looked at him.

"Yes, but if this really makes you so upset that you will disown me or something I'll reconsider." Harry answered seriously.

"I would never disown you, Harry. Don't be so dramatic. I don't agree with some of your life choices, at least not this one but I'm your mum. I love you. I just worry about you. I don't think you have really thought this through." Anne said.

Harry got up and hugged her.
"It's just a silly thing. I'll spend some time in Bora Bora working on my tan and have something to remember for the rest of my life. No one will be able to say that I'm a coward at least."

"They might say you're crazy." Gemma winked.

"I'll charm everyone, don't worry." Harry smirked.

"When are you leaving?" Anne asked.

"We start filming in two weeks. I'm really excited, Mum!" Harry smiled.

"Then I'll try to be excited for you." Anne sighed.

"Thanks!" Harry beamed.