(12) The cooking disaster

Zacznij od początku

Both hobi and jimin stared at jungkook for a few seconds before hobi spoke

"I know how to boil water"

The three of them sighed

--------------------------

Jimin, Jungkook, and Hobi were gathered in their apartment kitchen again determined to cook something special for Taehyung...

Jimin, wearing an apron and a determined expression, This time held a recipe book in his hands.

"Okay, guys, let's follow this recipe step by step. We can do this!"

Jungkook, again nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah, we got this! I'll handle the chopping and slicing."

Hobi, with a mischievous grin, added,

"And I'll be in charge of the seasoning. I have some secret spices that will make this dish unforgettable!"

"But you said you don't know how to cook? How come you have these spices?"

"I bought it from my mom duh"

Hobi rolled his eyes at the stupid question

As they began gathering ingredients and prepping the kitchen, Jimin couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness.

This was his chance to show Taehyung how he felt, and he wanted everything to go perfectly.

They started by preparing the main course, a mouthwatering pasta dish.

Jimin carefully measured out the ingredients while Jungkook expertly chopped vegetables.

Hobi added his secret spices, confident that it would elevate the flavors...

But of course...It is 'THE CHAOTIC TRIO' We are talking about...How can everything go right?

As they cooked, chaos ensued. Jimin accidentally spilled flour all over himself, turning his apron into a cloud of white.

Jungkook mistakenly added too much salt to the pasta water, making it almost inedible.

Hobi's secret spices turned out to be a little too secret, resulting in an overpowering aroma that filled the entire apartment.

"YAH! YOU ADDED A LOT OF THAT!"

Jungkook yelled at hobi, While jimin in the background was hurriedly covered his nose with the dirty apron...Causing his face to be white...

"OH MY GOD! THE PASTA IS BURNING!"

"TURN OFF THE GAS STOVE!"

"HELL NO! THE SAUCE!!"

"TURN ON THE FAN!"

Hobi turned around to turn the fan on but as soon as he did...He yelled in fear slightly jumping on his feet looking at the white ghost-

I mean Jimin....Infront of him...

Yeah...That was their life in a nutshell...Chaotic...

--------------------

Finally

They plated the pasta and took a step back to admire their creation...

Jimin sighed, feeling a mix of disappointment and Dissatisfaction

"Well, it might not look or taste perfect, but it's the thought that counts, right?"

Jungkook nodded, his eyes filled with determination...

"Absolutely! We put our hearts into this, and that's what matters."

Hobi chimed in, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"And we still have one more surprise up our sleeves. Let's write that letter to Taehyung and place it on top of the pasta."

Jimin smiled gratefully at his friends. They might not have been master chefs, but their support and dedication meant the world to him...

As they sat down at the table, staring at the lunch, ready to present their creation to Taehyung

"You think he will reject me just by looking at this thing?"

"Of course...."

Hobi said but soon got smacked on his head by jungkook

"Not...Of course not jiminie..."

He added with a fake smile...

"Oh it's already 7:40! Let's go!"

The three of them headed out of the apartment towards their University

----------------------

During the lunch time -

Jimin slowly reached Taehyung who was sitting with his friends in the cafeteria...

He looked back at his friends...Both the males mouthed a 'Fighting' to him...

Min finally took a deep breath and called taehyung...

"Oh...Jimin! What's up?"

"I....I wanted to give you something"

Jimin blushed when Tae's friends started whistling and coughing... Obviously teasing their friend...

"Really? What is it?"

Taehyung asked, his eyes twinkling with curiosity.

Jimin's face flushed with embarrassment.

"Uh, well, I wanted to cook something special for you. It's not perfect, but I hope you'll enjoy it."

Taehyung's smile widened, And the whistles got louder

"That's so sweet of you! I can't wait to try it..."

Jimin shyly gave the lunch to Taehyung...

"I'll take my leave now"

He bowed and quickly left...Taehyung saw him fighting with his friends and then dragging the two whinning males out of the cafeteria...

Tae opened the lunch as his friends stared at him for his reaction...

He took the first bite...For the first two seconds...There was no reaction...
But then Taehyung suddenly chuckled, His eyes crinkling at the corners...

He did not expect it to be like that...For sure the pasta was not at all tasty...It was a bit burnt and too salty with strong spices...

--------------------------

"Yah! We wanted to see his reaction"

"Shut up guys! What if he spits that pasta out...Or worse throw it in the dustbin?!"

"So what?"

"What do you mean by So what ? It would've broke my heart..."

The other two rolled their eyes

"Anyways...You gave him the letter right?"

"Yeah of cou- Oh no! I forgot to give him the letter! Wait I'll give him now"

Jimin put his hand in his hoodie's pocket but he froze when he realised

"What happened?"

Hobi asked...Jimin gazed at hobi looking horrified as if he saw a ghost

"T-The letter...It fell from my pocket-"

------------------------