Sunghoon nodded, and he proceeded to take him slowly to the middle of the rink and slowly skate together. He wanted Sunoo to warm up with the rink, so he just skated together in a circle to make him comfortable with the rink.

After almost 10 minutes, Sunghoon let go of only his right hands and continued to skate with Sunoo on his side. Sunoo is kind of following the older guys because,yeah, he is pro.

And, 5 minutes passed, Sunghoon slowly let go of Sunoo's hand entirely and kept his gaze on the younger, who was still looking at the ice and not realising that Sunghoon had let go of his hand.

Sunghoon smiled as his idea worked.

"I know you can do it,", mumbles Sunghoon alone, feeling satisfied.

Sunoo suddenly looked at his next to see no one. He looked at his front to see Sunghoon smirking and raising his eyebrows while looking at him.

Suddenly, Sunoo gasps.

"Oh, my god, I can skate. I can do it!", he yelled in happiness. Sunghoon can't help but feel so proud of the younger

Sunghoon showed his thumbs up before yelling at him.

"Sunooyah...watch me..."

Sunghoon then showed his skills with his sudden fast skating and did an axel jump, leaving people around him in shock as he really looked cool.

Sunoo, who is also a witness to the show, just watches in amazement; he can't help but clap his hand as he is just fascinated by that sudden movement

Sunoo, who is also a witness to the show, just watches in amazement; he can't help but clap his hand as he is just fascinated by that sudden movement. Sunghoon then skated back to his date.

"So...umm...how do I look...?", Sunghoon asked while brushing off his neck, feeling kind of cold.

Sunoo just smiled widely.

"Umm. Amazing. You look so majestic. Like an Ice Prince.", Sunoo said, convincing him that he looked so cool. Sunghoon is satisfied with the answer, so he pinches Sunoo's cheeks. He really wants to do that. Sunoo's praise for him is already enough to make his heart flutter.

"Aww, thank you, Ddeonu...."

Sunoo just hummed, and with that, the two continued their skate together for a couple of minutes as they also needed to go to another ride.

♕♕♕♕

"Aigoo... I felt like the bus would be so late for now. Yang Jungwon: Why would you buy a lot of clothes???...", Jungwon's thought before he smacked his head as he is an idiot. He doesn't have enough hands to hold the other bags.

As Jungwon is waiting at the bus stop, he can't help but wonder whether his friends are okay.

"Hmm. I hope Sunoo is having fun with that someone.", Jungwon laughs, wondering if his friend is happy.

At first, he wanted to cheer for Sunoo because he knew that next week he had an exam. And he knows that he can't hang out together because he might get busy with studying. Yeah, it's suck, but he knows Sunoo's grade is a reason why he is in that rich ass school.

He doesn't want his friends to be kicked out of that school, though he hates those shitpeople from that school.

"Haih...", Jungwon sighs.

"I am bored. But my phone is almost like 10%. I ...", Jungwon pouted at himself, thinking of other things he could do, but he didn't have any ideas.

Jungwon sighs again.

Why does the bus feel so late today? I mean, is it almost 7 p.m.?", he mumbles alone.

He then watched the sky before taking his breath.

"Hmm. At least the sky is looking so pretty."

"Okay, let's take a picture of it. Just one picture...", Jungwon told himself before taking his phone out of his pocket on his jacket and proceed to take the picture, feeling satisfied with it.

As he is too focused on taking the picture, he doesn't realise that there is some fucking rich car in front of him.

"PIN...PIN..PIN..", The sound of cars is being heard by Jungwon, who is making the younger yell.

"Yah, what is wrong with that stupid.....", Before he continues his words, he is being interrupted by someone he hates.

"Hey...Jungwon...whatcha doing? Oh, silly me, you need me, right? Let's get your bags to my car..", Jay winked at him and continued his action, leaving the younger man speechless.

Jungwon just rolled his eyes before walking straight to Jay.

"Umm..thank you..but I think I don't need your help..." , Jungwon widens his eyes before grabbing his bags harshly, but, sadly, he is not strong enough to take his shopping bags.

Jay smirked, as he found him cute.

"Aww. Mr. Dimple is angry, huh? Anyways, as much as I want to play these push and pull games, I really need to tell you that your own friend, Sunoo, is asking for my help because he is worried if you might get home late? And, of course, I am someone who is so kind and responsible, to fetch you like a princess...and...", before Jay continued his words, the younger just sigh.

"Yeah..yeah..okay..I would get in..thank you SO MUCH for being so 'nice' and 'responsible' to me. I ReaLLy appreciate it.", Jungwon gave a fake smile and continued to take his shopping bags and throw them in the back seat. He silently went to sit next to Jay.

"Thank you. Should we go now, Kitty?", Jay just wants to tease the younger.

"Yeah..yeah..whatever..", Jungwon rolled his eyes, getting annoyed with those nicknames.

"First...Kitty...then Mr.Dimple..and Princess?" Ughh, what does he think he is to even give me a nickname?", Jungwon thought before silently looking out the car window and closing his eyes as he felt a bit sleepy.

♕♕♕♕

Just a short chapter. Sorry. I am getting busy

But yeah, I will try my best to update.

So, what do you think of this chapter?

Thanks for reading my story.

And, dear engenes, please vote.💜