wisdom teeth

HE GON GET IN AN ACCIDENT IF HE KEEPS THIS UP (I don't think his car is moving 😭)652 WORDS

652 WORDS

I watched as joao drove to the dentist office and I nervously bounced my leg up and down.

I felt a hand go on my thigh so I stopped and looked up to see joao smiling still looking forward.

I smiled a little aswell trying to make myself feel better from the nervousness overcoming me.

when we got there I went in with joao following as I checked myself in.

I went back to sit as I waited for my name to be called.

"y/n?" I heard from one of the nurses.

I got up from my seat and quietly said goodbye to joao before following the lady.

-
I patiently waited for y/n to be finished with her appointment so I could see her.

It felt like hours when I saw the door open and they came out the door being pushed in a wheelchair.

I smiled as I get up and take her from the nurses hands.

"are you ready to go home" I say as I push them out the door.

"my parents home?" they asked "no our home" I say carefully getting her to the door.

"I don't have my own home what happened to my parents?! " they said panicking.

"nothing happened to them you live with me now instead of them." I say opening the door.

"okay then" they said still questioning if what I was saying is true.

I carefully got them into the car then ran to the other side to start taking them home.

"did you know they took my tounge!" I hear them say as I look over to her feeling inside her mouth.

"they didn't take away your tounge they numbed it so you wouldn't feel any pain." I say to them looking at the road.

"so they tried to hurt me?" they ask as their eyes widen.

"no they took your teeth out" I say trying to make it more understandable.

"I don't have no more teeth?" they say as they feel around.

"oh my gosh I don't!" they say starting to get emotional.

"yes yes you do look in the mirror." I say to them turning the mirror on the roof of the car towards them to see.

-
we finally arrived at the house and I helped them walk in.

"you can only eat liquids so nothing happens to your teeth" I say to them leading them up stairs.

"so I can't have pizza?" they say looking at me with sad eyes.

"you can't have pizza for a few days then you can have all the pizza you want" (I want pizza now man 😢💔)

"where are we going?" they ask as I help them upstairs.

"were going to bed since the doctor said you need to rest" I say opening the door to our room.

"are you going to sleep with me?" they ask and I smiled.

"yes I will I will stay by your side until you wake up." I say to then putting them in bed.

"yea but I'm not tired right now" they say looking up at me.

"I can play a movie until you are" I say to them grabbing the remote.

"yes play the shining!" they say getting comfortable in bed.

"how do you not know you own a house but know the movie the shining?" I mumble to myself as I put it on.

I lay down next to them as I pull them closer to me so I have my arm around them and they are laying on my chest.

I smile as halfway into the movie I hear light snores coming from their mouth.

"goodnight my love" I say to them giving them a kiss on the forehead.

SORRY I MADE YOU WAIT LONG BUT THIS IS A REQUEST FROM cc067854