her

this man looks hot doing anything

448 words

I always had my head in a book anywhere anytime.

I was either found in a library, at home, or even at school but I would still be reading a book.

I never really noticed everyone around me and didn't have much friends, well real friends.

I always seemed to notice this one boy staring at me though.

he would stare at me reading or doing work since he was in most of my classes.

it didn't make me feel uncomfortable surprisingly it made me feel safe somehow.

when he wasn't there I was worried about him.

and this is a problem since I don't even know the man's name!

I decided to talk to him the next time I saw him and hope I wouldn't be too shy to.

joao pov

I was watching her from afar since I never had the confidence to talk to her.

I would always just watch her read and when she looked up I looked away or pretend to be interested in something.

I always thought she would never see me and hoped she wouldn't.

but as I was watching her today I stared at the book and noticed it was a new one.

it was a much bigger book and it looked old.

it was called 'the twisted claw' (great book by the way).

it didn't look to interesting to me but if she likes it it's what she likes.

I noticed her look up at me and I immediately knew she saw me.

I looked away knowing she had saw me and thought of all the things that could go wrong.

I heard footsteps stop behind me and I slowly turned around dreading who I would see.

and of course it was her I saw.

"hey I notice you staring at me like.. everyday." she said and laughed a bit.

her laugh was so pretty I could faint right then and there.

"oh yeah I'm sorry I just think your really pretty" I say and immediately regret it.

'why would I say that! I'm so stupid she would never even think about being with me!'

"thank you! I've noticed you and think your pretty too." she said and I could have died right then and there.

"would you like to... hang out some time?" I ask Hesitating a little scared of what she would say.

"I would love too!" she said back and I sigh in relief.

"I'll pick you up here same time tomorrow?" I ask her and she nods.

"I'll be looking forward to it" she said as she smiles and walks away.

LOVE Y'ALL GIVE MORE REQUESTS PLEASE