prank

THIS IS A REQUEST AND THIS PHOTO IS THE CUTEST THING EVER439 WORDS

439 WORDS

I had recently played a prank on joao saying I was breaking up with him and now he won't talk to me.

I told him it was a joke but he still didn't budge and continued to ignore me.

I was trying everything to get him to talk to me but he still didn't bother.

I made him his favorite breakfast, which he took like 4 bites out of.

I was around him the whole time not leaving his shoulder for anything.

I even skipped a meal just to be with him since he didn't feel like eating apparently.

I was beyond frustrated at this point.

like what do you even do when the man you love is ignoring you and you can't do anything about it.

it feels absolutely painfully not being able to talk to joao, and not being able to kiss him!

and all because of his stubbornness in is the way!

maybe I did take it too far but after all it was just a prank I wanted him to be more forgiving but I guess he just wasn't feeling me.

when he left for practice I just let all my tears flow.

I was really worried about everything and didn't expect it to go that far to me I thought it would all be okay in my mind.

I didn't want this to happen I immediately thought to text him saying sorry.

joao Im really sorry about yesterday I know your past relationship and I feel really really bad I didn't mean for it to go this far I thought we would both laugh it off and be done but I can tell that wasn't it.
read.

i felt even more bad because he was still ignoring me after all of that.

he saw it but didn't say anything about it so I feel as if he didn't care.

I really regret this and should have never done it.

I again let myself just cry it out instead of holding it all in.

I was so busy I didn't hear the door unlock and the person that came in.

but I felt someone hug me from behind and I could quickly tell that it was joao.

but it didn't make sense since he was supposed to be at practice.

"I'm really sorry also I shouldn't have been that stubborn." I hear him say as he puta his bag down near both of our feet.

"its alright I'm just glad we are talking again"

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE