just for him

holtel trivago 😻😘😘😘🤤🤤😍😍😝😝❤️

383 WORDS

joao had recently been coming home late because of practice.

I never really want to go with him since I have things to do and it's very time consuming.

So I wait every night for him to walk through that door take a shower and go to bed.

most of the time he doesn't even eat the food I made which I don't mind since he's busy.

I want to spend more time with him but hes always at practice.

I understand his life and career but still wonder why he can't find as much time to spend with me these days.

I haven't said anything because I don't want him to come home and argue when he's already tired so I keep it bottled up.

I know he'll probably be able to help but I still would not want to be a bother.

so I decided to ask him if I could go since I had already gotten everything I needed done.

"joao?" I call out since he's most likely in the living room while I'm in the kitchen.

"yes love?" he calls back.

"I was wondering if I could be able to go to your practice?" I ask and hear silence.

I was very sensitive when it came to doing or asking for anything so the silence made me worry.

I instantly sat on the floor to try and make it all something that didn't happen since he would most likely say no.

I heard shuffling and someone walking towards the kitchen so I pretend to be looking for something in the bottom drawl.

"you want to go?" he asked with excitement in his voice.

"yes" I say standing up and looking at him.

"of course you can go!" he said "I have been trying to ask you but you always seem too busy." he says while scratching his neck.

"I could never be too busy for you!" I say cupping his cheeks.

"I have a practice in..." he says thinking of the day.

"one day. you can come tomorrow!" he says like a little kid.

"okay remind me and I'll be there!"

I'VE BEEN AT SOCCER GAMES ALL DAY AND IT'S HOT OUT THERE LIKE DAMN. but I still slay it with the outfits AS ALWAYS 😉🙏