Hoseok - Ofcourse helping you get your perfect dress.

Jia - I had choosen one.

Hoseok, hearing her turn around in a quick speed with widened eyes and a horrified facial expression. He stared at the female for a few seconds before shaking his head sideways and said, in a dramatic tone.

Hoseok - No! Absolutely not! That's not the IT dress for you. That navy blue doesn't even compliments your skin tone. No you can't! You won't wear that. No, no, no.

Saying that he put a dress in Jia's hands and turning her around, pushed her towards the changing room with a smile on his face. Jia blinked twice hearing Hoseok's outburst and coming to a conclusion of not commenting on it, decided to try the given dress on.

Soon Jia came out of the changing room and the female employee showed her a full body mirror to check herself. Jia went to stood infront of the mirror and was seeing if she looks good in the outfit or not when Hoseok came to stand beside her and gave her a outfit.

Hoseok - Here try this one.

Jia look at the dress she was wearing before looking at the dress Hoseok has given her to try. She was about to say something but Hoseok shook his head and holding her shoulders pushed her into the changing room to change once again.

After sometime the female came out of the room and this time directly went to were the male was sitting and showed him the dress. Jia was quick to understand that Hoseok wasn't going to let her choose the outfit on her own and so decided to go on by his words and advices.

Hoseok, look up from his phone and when saw the outfit that Jia was wearing, shook his head in a disapproval manner causing the girl to sigh inaudibly and turn around to face the female employee who stood there with a bunch of dresses, all in beautiful shades of blue, in her hand.

The male got up from his seat and went towards the employee to choose yet another outfit which made Jia speak out her thought, loud.

Jia - Seriously Hoseok -_-.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows and turn around to face Jia who tilted her head to aside and said

Jia - Why didn't you like the dress I'm wearing right now?

Hoseok - C'mon Jia, the puffy sleeves are not matching the vibe. They are not matching the theme, you see.

Jia sighed hearing his and voice her thought out loud without noticing.

Jia - I'm the one who's going to wear the dress and my brother's is the one who's panicking regarding it.

Hoseok pouted hearing her before realising what she just blurted out making him widened his eyes in shock and astonishment. Jia also seem to notice the wording of her sentence causing her exasperated expression to change into a suprised expression.

The two soon to be siblings look at eachother as a moment of awkward silence feel between them. They both were feeling uncomfortable by the silence but none of them had a word to break the ice as it was the first time that Jia, unknowingly, called one of the Kim boys her brother.

Jia doesn't know why but the word roll of her mouth so easily and smoothly without any hesitation or second thought as if her heart knew about the incident from before hand.

Hoseok on the other hand, also couldn't reason his actions. He has always been the one to help his brothers with all the fashion trends and shopping and as if in instict he took it upon himself to get Jia the perfect dress for their parents'wedding.

They both knew they haven't really accepted eachother as siblings just yet but may be their hearts have already accepted eachother as the two peas of one pot without them knowing.