𝟬𝟬𝟮 | ❛𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡?❜

I stood there for what seemed like forever, until my vision started to tunnel and I fell to the marble floor, my head spinning as I breathed in and out faster and faster and faster.

"I-I can't do this, I can't!" I muttered to myself over and over again as I curled into a ball, hands shaking as sweat beaded at my brow, the greasy liquid feeling as though it was suffocating me slowly, dragging me into a mucus-like ocean where I could not swim nor resurface.

...

I found myself floating on top of a body with long blonde hair, pasty skin and...the same outfit the girl in the mirror wore. 

The only problem? I was translucent. I was there, but I wasn't at the same time. The only way I could explain it was that I had somehow turned into this...ghost like thing as I hovered above...well not mine but my most recent vessel.

I was attached to multiple tubes and had a breathing mask on as a orange haired teenager and a grey haired man paced nervously in front of my unconscious body.

They were Sabrina and...Mayor Bourgeois. 

And all of a sudden, I was crying my eyes out.

I bawled silently, fat tears running down my glass-like face as a wave of mysterious sadness overwhelmed me, something that wasn't mine.

For how could I have felt any emotion that was tethered to these people? I was simply a bystander, not a character so why on earth did I feel sadness over seeing these animated characters?