𝟬𝟬𝟭 | ❛𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦❜

───𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣, my head throbbing and feeling rather disorientated, wondering why on earth I was feeling more groggy than I would've on a usual day.

As I ran though the countless possible things that could've happened to me, the main one that kept on bugging me was 'what if my alarm didn't work?'

The main reason for why this thought had bugged me was because there were several occasions where I had either slept though the annoying beeping sound of my alarm or when it didn't work for no reason whatsoever.

Swinging a leg over the sheet that had covered me, I slipped my feet into...where was my slippers?

It was not until I discovered that my beloved slippers was gone had I actually noticed that something was very, very wrong.

Instead of my simplistic bedroom layout, there was in place a rose gold themed apartment like room.

My eyes flickered from the walls to the floors to the bed that I was standing next to. And what I saw terrified me. For I knew that for a fact that I did not have queen sized bed with rose patterned glass decorating pastel pink walls nor the majestic looking bathroom to my right.

Where am I?

...

I held my hand out, waving it as the teenager in the mirror copied my movements. Each twitch of my eye, my furrowed eyebrows, she mimicked it perfectly.

And the worst part was? I had recognised the face. It was the face of Chloe Bourgeois, one of the many antagonists in the kids show 'The Tales of Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir' and one of my little sister's most hated characters.