"Later!" Manik said.

"No, it's not possible. The party is just a week away and we need to design everyone's clothes as per their choice. It's so difficult and I am stressing." He fanned himself dramatically. "Please, have mercy on me, my lord!"

Manik rolled his eyes at their antics and I had a slight smile playing on my lips.

He came forward with his measuring tape to get measurements for Manik's suit. The blind man instantly hit him with a long scale preventing him from taking another step. "Ouch! What was that for, dearie."

"Are you trying to touch another man infront of me? Do you think I don't understand what's happening here?" He said with a frown.

"Awe my little heart!" The other one spoke and pecked his lips. "How can I flirt with someone when I have my little heart in my life?"

"But still I can't let you touch our sexy Boss be cool with it!" The blind man shrieked.

"Ow! Then how can we get his measurements?" The other man scratched his chin and slimed looking at Alya. "Dear, help me out with my problem. I will guide you and please take get our Boss measurements."

Alya and Manik both disagreed but with the designers pleadings they were able to come to an agreement. This time Manik had his face to the opposite side and did not face me. Everytime there was need to face me turning around, he would ask Alya and the designers work according to his position.

It was a torture show for me!

Alya's hands were all over Manik's body. She first started with his broad shoulders, then his arms, then his chest, then his waist, then his legs and finally his hips.

I had mixed emotions running within me. First, I felt anger slowly bubbling as Alya had her fingers on his shoulders. Slowly, it turned to jealousy as why I couldn't stand in her place, and why couldn't the designers chose me instead of Alya? And finally, as Alya hugged Manik while taking the measurements around his waist I felt my eyes getting moist. They were so comfortable together and I do not see myself belonging to this situation.

Afterall I am a princess and he is Boss of the Mafia Empire. We belong to two different world.

As everyone was busy with impressing their Boss, I walked out of the place to feel belonged and in peace. The garden!

The fresh air always calms me everytime and it did now as well. Why am I getting all sinful thoughts? I was so simple with only innocent thoughts in my head, but now after Manik's entry in my life all I have are devilish thoughts.

How could I even think of Manik when I am arranged to get married with Harshad? Why is all this happening to me?

After an hour of battle with my mind and heart I found peace. Since this place is Manik's private garden nobody walks around here giving me much needed peace. I can have this place all to myself as long as I want and nobody would miss me inside as well.

But I was wrong. The two designers walked towards me animatedly making take huge breath to prepare myself from their over chirpy behaviour. They are the only people who are not scared of Manik!

"We are looking for you all around the house and long live the Boss he told us to find you here." He wiped an imaginary sweat of his forehead.

How did Manik know that I will be here?

"Now come here we need your measurements for the dress." He said pulling out the tape.

I felt uncomfortable having two men around me, touching me and looking at my body for measurements. "No, it's okay. I will just wear anything it doesn't need to be perfect."