6

AREUM P.O.V.

We were now back at the mansion. Ever since we left that place my head started hurting and some of the boys like Felix and Seungmin noticed and kept asking to make sure.

As soon as we made it inside I passed out and I couldn't see anything but darkness.

HYUNJIN P.O.V.

I was walking behind Areum cause I noticed her holding her head and knew things were not okay so I was making sure but as soon as we got inside she passed out.

Hyunjin: AREUM!

Changbin: What is it? what happened to her?

Seungmin: Let me check

Seungmin checked her to see what was wrong. Seungmin knew how to handle these kind of things because he took college courses.

Seungmin: Shes fine, just lack of hydration and tiredness

Felix: Oh okay the good nothing too serious. Hyunjin why don't you take her to your room.

Hyunjin: Sure

I picked her up bridal style and brought her to my room. I put her on my bed and caressed her cheek.

Hyunjin: your so pretty you know?

I sighed

Hyunjin: Sleep well princess.

I kissed her forehead and left the room to go shower and get ready for bed after a long hectic day.

After my shower i walked back into the room to see Areum sitting on the bed staring at nothing. I walked up to her and sat next to her on the bed.

Hyunjin: How are you feeling princess?

She quickly turned her head to me once she heard my voice.

Areum: oh um.. I'm okay. I'm sorry for being a burden on you guys

she let out a slight chuckle

Hyunjin: what made you think you were a burden to us?

Areum: Well I mean I don't know how long I was out, and of course you guys had to care of me.

Hyunjin: Babe what made you think that? do you know how much you do for us? you cook for us you usually clean after us and take care of us, let alone we didn't help you tonight. you saved yourself your a strong women and you should never think your a burden to us. EVER.

She looked at me with teary eyes and engulfed me into a hug

Areum: Thank you so much, also when did you start calling me babe?

She Giggled. he laughs and giggles are like music to my ears. Blush crept up on my cheeks feeling slightly embarrassed. I thought we were a couple. But i couldn't show her that side of me .....yet

Hyunjin: I mean we are a couple aren't we?

She just laughed

Areum: Who said that? you didn't ask me out

Hyunjin: Well I thought that if we had already kissed twice we are a couple.

Areum: No idiot you have to ask me out stupid.

Hyunjin: oh well in that case...

I cleared my throat.

Hyunjin: Kim Areum will you be my girlfriend?

Areum: Can I say no?

Hyunjin: No you cant, plus why would you say no to this handsome face?

Areum: Don't get to ahead of yourself Mr. Handsome, And what if i do say no?

Hyunjin: Then I will...

Areum: mhm you will what?

Hyunjin: I wil-

Before I could finish my sentence I felt a pair of lips on mine, I didn't take me long to know it was Areum. I kissed back almost instantly with my hand on her waist and the other on her cheek. She brought her hand around my neck and ran her fingers through my hair playing with it and pulled me in even more making the kiss more passionate.

She broke the kiss and spoke

Areum: Does that answer your question?

Hyunjin: Definitely Princess

I pulled her back in for another kiss and at this point I was on top of her requesting for entrance but she wasn't giving in so I grabbed her ass making her gasp and I took that as an advantage to make my wake in. our tongues dancing. Sharing a passionate kiss together.

I pulled away from the kiss and went to her neck kissed it and sucking on it leaving a hickey there to mark that Shes taken. She made a slight moan telling that I found her weak spot and start sucking on there making her moan slightly louder.

I brought my hands over to her top about to take it off but she cuts me off

Areum: h-hyunjin i-im not r-ready

Hyunjin: O-oh I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable princess.

Areum: Its okay you didn't make me uncomfortable don't worry.

Hyunjin: take your time don't rush just for me, I won't do it to you without permission.

Areum: I love you, thank you for respecting my decision. 

Hyunjin: Hey i was supposed to tell you I love you first

Areum: hehe too late loser

Hyunjin: Wanna sleep?

Areum: I have to go clean up first after all he did cut me a little and i stink from that stinky place

Hyunjin: Okay okay be quick i wanna sleep.

Areum: Whatever

She got up to go shower not forgetting to get her pajamas and everything she needs for her shower.

~Time Skip~

(Next day)

AREUM P.O.V.

Minho: How was your night? (smirk)

Areum: W-what nothing happened

Jeongin: Mhm sure

Hyunjin: Nothing happened Shes not lying, we were going to but she wasn't ready

Areum: YAHH WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, TMI

Chan: At least nothing happened.... yet

Areum: Guys please stop lets eat.

A/N OKAY GUYS THATS ENOUGH IT NOT LONG NOT EVER 1000 WORDS BUT IM TIRED AND I POSTED LIKE 4 CHAPTERS TODAY AND THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR YALL HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY ALSO 

HAPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY SANNNN