1

Areum P.O.V

OMG, it's another fucking day of college but the best thing about it is that. IT IS FINALLY FRIDAY. And you know what that means? I'm going clubbing tonight and I can't wait to get wasted.

any who, it's about time I get ready to go. I get up out of bed as my face greets my fluffy rug. 

Areum: of course, I start my day like this, can it get any worse 

Welp, it's gotten worse than it already was ITS 6:00 AND I HAVE TO GET TO THAT HELL HOLE BY 7:00. so, I rush off the rug and run into my bathroom not forgetting to get my towel. I quickly take a shower and run to my closet to get my outfit for today and decide on a simple outfit. After I dress myself, I quickly make my way to my make-up table and do a simple look just mascara, blush, and a bit of lip tint.

(A/N Her outfit)

It's now 6:42 so I start walking to the college that's not too far from where I live

~Time Skip cuz...~

I am finally leaving the hell hole and going home to take a shower and get ready to go to work cause the trees do not pay my house bills and for the hell hole. I finally make it home after a few minutes and quickly shower and get dressed for work.

~Time skip after work~ 

I'm done with work and there were not that many customers today, which was surprising cause it's always packed but I guess I didn't have to do much work and that's okay cause I'm a lazy person. I'm home getting ready to go to the club and since I already showered before work, I didn't need to shower again, so I went to my closet, picked out an outfit for the club, and did some make-up.

(A/N her outfit

~Time Skip at the club~

I'm at the club waiting for my drink and after this long day, I deserve this right now. the bartender finally came with my cup and bottle of tequila. yes, I'm drinking tequila. I start drinking, and being the person who gets drunk with 4-6 cups, I became drunk. I needed the bathroom, but this was my last cup of the bottle, and I don't want to leave it there, who knows someone might steal it, so I took it with me on the way to the bathroom.

While I'm walking, I'm starting to feel dizzy but not that bad to the point where I can't see clearly, but to the point where I start stumbling over things before, I can make my way some guy bumped into me, and I spilled the rest of the alcohol on him and let me tell you this guy was so hot.

Areum: YAHH, what's your problem can't you see me walking by? don't you have eyes?                      I screamed at the hot guy, but he was really getting on my nerves, and I didn't need the bathroom anymore.

???: my problem? you should be more careful and not walk around this drunk.

Areum: don't tell me to be careful I do whatever I want to do, you should say sorry to me because YOU made this happen.

I say confident with my words because he was in the wrong and not me.

???: say sorry to you? do you know how much these costs? I don't think so. 

he scoffs I know with his big boy attitude he won't say sorry, so I continue to walk away and go back to the table I was at and order some more drinks.

after some more cups, I decided to leave after all, it was getting late. so, I pay the bartender and make my way out. a few minutes passed and I feel as if someone is following me, so I speed up my pace and take a turn in some type of alley. when I turn back, I notice the guy who was following me lost me. 

I continue my way through the alley and what I saw shocked me, but I wasn't scared. maybe. just a little. but anyways it was that guy from earlier that bumped into me pointing his gun at someone on the ground. And he looks and so much pain. but what shocked me even more was when the guy shot him, and my dumb ass screamed which made the guy turn in my direction. so, I started to run.

I knew I could not get away with this, so I feel a painful sting on my wrist. like I said I had no chance of escaping this psycho. but I was strong so I could try. The guy grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him.

Areum: LET GO OF ME, WHAT DO YOU WANT (screams)

???: NO! WHAT DID YOU SEE THERE? WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE?

Areum: THAT DOESNT CONCERN YOU WHAT I SAW DOES NOT MATTER, NOW LET ME GO                  

I screamed at the guy holding me tight by my wrist as I try and escape out of his grip. but to no use, I came up with an idea and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. and with that, he groaned and let go of me.

I used that as a chance to escape and ran for my life. after a few minutes, I turned around and saw no one, which is great and that means I lost the gu-

I felt a sharp pain in my hand and saw that the guy had injected me with something. and all I could hear before everything went black was. 

???: Shh, everything will be fine.... or not

and with that nothing but black

A/N What do yalll thinkkk so farr???? I feel like this one turned out great I hope yall really enjoyed it I'll be continuing with the story. 

what do you think will happen to her?

will they kill her?

or......

spare her?