Dance Night

Author's Note: I do not own Supernatural's, The Originals', Legacies', or any other Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that you might recognize throughout this entire story do not belong as they all belong to their respective owners. All Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC belong to me.

Sitting outside of the Mystic Grill were both Jack and Hope, the two having bought some lunch and discuss about what they talked about last week.

"So this is Mystic Falls?" Jack observed the area. "This is the place where it all started. Where the first vampires were born."

Hope smiles. "Yeah, though this place doesn't have pretty memories given time skip involving certain Salvatores. I mean there is literally a plaque dedicated to a woman my dad killed for his Moonstone ritual."

"Past can't be forgotten, but seems too much to hold it against your dad. I mean from what my mom spoke about the people that had a feud with your family didn't have clean slates either. Didn't you say that we're only the villain of the story depending on who is telling it?"

Hope giggled, dipping her fry into ketchup and eats it. "Yeah well when you read my headmaster's files about my dad being the Big Bad Wolf, there is a bias perspective. So how is your burger and strawberry sundae?"

"It's good. Peanut Butter Blast with whip cream on the bottom huh?"

"I have my favorites, says Mr. I wish I could eat pizza and strawberry sundae all the time." She teased.

"What's wrong with living off on both? I can't get fat I have a metabolism." Jack shrugged.

Hope shook her head with a light-hearted chuckle. "One of the benefits of being a supernatural except I haven't gotten my vampire or wolf gene unlocked so gotta moderate."

Jack ate a scoop of his sundae and decided to get straight into business, but first. "So how did you deceive your dad to come to Mystic Falls?"

"How did you deceive the Prince of Lies?" Hope fired back.

"Touché. Simple, I had uncle Sam and Dean tell my moms that they'd be taking me to Mystic Falls about a hunter's case. My parents don't like me hunting but I agreed that I let them believe I am working on a case with Sam and Dean. It worked. What about you?"

"Not bad, well I simply called Caroline to cover for me that she needed me to help with explaining the true origins of werewolves since it was ambiguous as to who was the witch responsible for the creation of werewolf kind and the seven original packs."

Jack was impressed. "Seems like we both had people to cover for us. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, can I ask what proposal did you have in mind about your school since you had me wait for a week?"

"Patience is a virtue." Hope wiggled her brow. She clears her throat. Hope's face soften. "Jack, what do you think about the idea of attending to Salvatore Boarding School?"

Jack raised both brows. "Wait, for real?"

Hope nodded, looking very serious and genuine. "There is no other place like Salvatore. It's not a normal school. It's filled with supernatural people like you and I."

"Correction, only filled with the three main species." Jack pointed out.

"Okay, true as it's obvious our school has never introduced other supernatural beings like Nephilims, other classes of vampires and werewolves, or whatever goes bump in the night; but we all have a common thing and that's we're not human."

"I'm half-human." Jack cheekily says with a smile.

Hope rolls her eyes in amusement. "Smartass. I was thinking I can give you a tour of the school ground layout. I mean sure you obviously don't need to understand how to control your powers since no teacher can begin to understand how Nephilim 101 class works, and your family has taught you a lot, but it would be better that you can be yourself and not hide about your powers among people who will freak at just seeing your eyes glow. Wouldn't you like to express yourself without fear? Without discrimination or prejudice?"