Family United

Author's Note: I do not own Supernatural's, The Originals', Legacies', or any other Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that you might recognize throughout this entire story do not belong as they all belong to their respective owners. All Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC belong to me.

Hayley and Hope were together in the bedroom alone with Hope anxiously looking at her shoe laces if they were the interesting thing in the world to witness.

Klaus was kept outside since Lucifer told him not to go and she set a barrier around the Mikaelson compound so he couldn't leave if he wanted. Not even Freya to her shock was able to penetrate the barrier so everyone was on lockdown. Before leaving Lucifer specifically told Jack to keep several feet away from Hope much to the Nephilim's eye roll and Klaus was giving him the deadeye.

"Are you mad?" Hope broke the silence as it was killing her.

Hayley closes her eyes, sighing in disappointment. "I'm not mad Hope." She reopens her eyes and gave a stern look. "I'm disappointed at what you did."

Hope flinches, realizing the consequences of her actions of being under the disappointed gaze of a parent. She didn't realize how bad it would feel. "I'm sorry."

Hayley places a hand on her daughter's back. "Hope while I don't care on what could have happen to me with what Greta or vampires and witch were planning to do to me, I'm more concerned on how you compromised your own life by bringing your father here."

"I just wanted to see him in person again. I knew the risk but..." Hope let out a frustrated sigh. "Why did he have to stop calling back and shut himself from ever speaking to me again?"

Oh Hayley knew that with Klaus here she is gonna have words with him. Hope is at fault for doing something so stupid and reckless but she can't share the blame. Klaus did drive Hope and considering who Hope gets her stubbornness from its no big surprise she'd take a risk and damn the consequences. "Hope, I will talk to your father but we're all worried about you and don't want harm coming to you as there is a reason why we had to set these walls from seeing each other again. I know it's hard but you're gonna have to hang in there."

Hope huffed, looking down at the floorboard. "Is what Mrs. Morningstar said is true? That she can help everyone?"

Hayley pursed her lips with uncertainty. "I'd like to believe so though I don't know how she plans on doing that by ridding the Hollow from our lives for good. Look Hope please promise me you won't endanger your live like that ever again."

"Only if dad remembers to pick a phone or write a letter." Hope fired back. Hayley smiled softly, as did Hope. "I'm sorry for kidnapping you mom."

"I get you were desperate and I'll let Davina to give Kol one for me on giving you stupid ideas." The two embrace as all was forgiven, though on the other hand. "But you're still grounded."

Hope laughs. "But mom you can't ground a witch."

Hayley's stern glare returns. "You want to try me young lady?"

This time Hope flinches, no longer feeling the bravado as she once had a few days ago when she and her mom argued. "Umm, I'll reconsider my phrasing."

"You do that."

Hope looks up and groaned. "I should go make sure dad isn't tearing into poor Jack."

"Aww, does my daughter have a wittle crush on wittle Jackie?" Hayley teases in a baby tone.

Hope tries hiding any sign of redness and scoffed. "I do not have a crush I simply care about the wellbeing of a guy that is getting strong arm by daddy dearest."