Settling In

Author's Note: I do not own Supernatural's, The Originals', Legacies', or any other Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that you might recognize throughout this entire story do not belong as they all belong to their respective owners. All Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC belong to me.

Vincent had gone down to the Lafayette Cemetery and prepare to set up the tools he needs to ask for some questions to be answered. And the only ones who may know the answers are the last individuals he wanted to do anything with or they wanted to do anything with him since they had violated his free will and he screwed them over by cutting them off 13 years ago. Of course he, Elijah, and Davina's help were able to restore the link to the Ancestors seven years ago.

New Orleans' totality of deceased witches and act as a power source to fuel the entire witch community. They were very old, so old and powerful, along with ancient knowledge that the witches consider them Ancestors as a form of near divine beings. However, while the Ancestors sometimes had good intentions, they can be shady and work with anyone that benefits their needs, even if it means damning people to fulfill their goals. Hence why Vincent was hesitant on contacting them as he was worried if they would simply tell him to, and in a matter of casually: Fuck off. Along with inflicting pain as another payback for severing the link with them.

Vincent began to go through the process of communicating with them as he mutters an old incantation. The candles lit and set burn bright. He can feel the Ancestor's powers reaching out to him and hears them speak simultaneously. His eyes were closed as he communicates when his face scrunched in confusion as he heard them speak in a tone of...worry. Regarding the new neighbors that moved in, particularly this Lucifer woman and Jack. Actually...the way they spoke it was out of fear.

~~~~~~~

"We should check out all of the French Quarter." Kelly said as she was reading the brochure. "What do you think?" She asked her wife and son.

The three walked in the city they had passed through from driving. It was so much overcrowded and filled with loud noises in the Bourbon street. Here in New Orleans, people were walking around with alcohol beverages since it was allowed. The jazz music was so more appealing in person than listening to it in a car. Both Lucifer and Jack were drawn to it.

Lucifer had her hands in her pocket and shrugged. "Anywhere is good so long as you're with me." She leaned to her mate's side and wrapped her arm around her shoulder.

Kelly amusingly rolled her eyes at her wife's affection. "Be serious. There are plenty of bars, historical sites or fancy restaurants. We can go down to check the cemeteries of the Garden District. Ooh what about the Historic Voodoo museum?" She tried giving a little creepy effect to her son.

Jack beams as he liked a good adventure. "Sounds fun." He turned his attention forward and his eyes spotted something that catches his interest. "Look!" He points ahead. Six blocks were filled with restaurant, candy shops, flea markets. "We should go there."

Lucifer notices the flea markets had beautiful accessories, ones that she is certain her beloved mate will love. "Good eye, Jack. Looks like we're going shopping."

The three head towards the French market. The place is packed. Can you blame them. Business must be blooming as people were everywhere, wanting to buy some handmade accessories or New Orleans' packaged goods, t-shirts, etc.

 Business must be blooming as people were everywhere, wanting to buy some handmade accessories or New Orleans' packaged goods, t-shirts, etc