14

It had been a few months since Harry and Draco officially got together. They had been happier than ever.

Harry had also started seeing the mind healer Ron suggested, and that seemed to be helping a little.

He still had a long way to go, and he knew it. Everyone did. "Hey love, what're you thinking about?" Draco asked, sitting next to Harry on the couch.

"Just how everything started this year. We were pretty dumb," Harry said, chuckling fondly at the memories, "I mean we fought with our friends so much about being together or not being together, when the whole time we were sneaking stolen glances and thinking about each other."

"I know what you mean darling, but we have the rest of our lives to be smart. Well I don't think we will ever be smart but we're together now. That's all that matters." Draco kissed Harry on the cheek, and Harry still blushed like it was the first time.

"I love you." Harry said it very softly, with a lazy kiss pressed to the side of Draco's head. He hadn't even realized he said it until he heard the quiet gasp from Draco's mouth.

"Do you mean that?" Draco asked, insecurities lacing his voice. "Of course I do Draco, I love you beyond words. You don't have to-"

"I love you as well," Draco rushed out, kissing Harry deeply. Harry smiled into the kiss, pulling Draco a little closer.

When they pulled apart both boys were smiling ear to ear.

"Would you like to accompany me on a date this evening Mr. Potter?" Draco asked, holding out his hand. "I would love to my love," Harry said, chuckling softly and allowing his boyfriend to pull him to the dorm which they basically shared despite how McGonagall felt.

"What kind of date?" Harry asked curiously, looking at his clothes. "Don't worry about it darling, I will pick out your outfit."

Harry tilted his head in confusion, with a worried expression on his face. "You look like a puppy. I will pick you lovely clothes, because you look lovely in everything. Give me an hour, go hang out with Ron."

Harry just laughed, shaking his head, "alright then." He knew better by now than to argue with Draco when he was the date planner. His man took planning these things very seriously, he had learned that when he showed up to the last date Draco planned in joggers.

That was terrifying.

-

"Hey Ron, can I hang for a bit ? Draco is planning a date again," Ron chuckled, waving Harry into his dorm. "Sure mate, how have you two been? I feel like I rarely talk to you anymore."

"Ron, you see us everyday?" Harry said laughing, "well yeah mate but you guys are all focused on each other now."

"I suppose, how are you and Blaise?" Harry asked, picking at his fingers, he thought maybe he needed to hang out one on one with Ron more.

"We're doing amazing, blimey Harry. I love him so much," Ron said with a huge smile on his face. It made Harry smile, "I'm so happy for you Ron!"

"So big date tonight, what's the occasion?" Ron said, throwing his remembrall up in the air. "No occasion, he just wants to take me out, I'm not sure what he's planning but it must be big. Draco doesn't plan small dates."

"Sounds like you're real spoiled mate," Ron said laughing, "We spoil each other. The last few months have been one big healing journey. I've spent more time with the mind healer than anything. It really has helped."

"I'm glad Har, you deserve to heal," Ron patted Harry's shoulder. Harry couldn't help but to feel like something was bothering Ron. This was the most awkward interaction they'd ever had.