6. Marcus

I rolled myself over the bed,trying to find her warm body and tuck her in a big hug. Im usually not the type of guy that likes cuddling or stays around long enough to cuddle with a woman I've just been with. I didn't know yet what she was to me,but for sure she was different. I liked the thought of her being mine and mine only. I couldn't really stand the idea of another man coming near her,let alone touching her body.
Her body...Now where was she? I kept searching my bed with my eyes closed but she wasn't in my reach. Then I woke up and found out she wasn't in my bed at all. What time was it?
Still my eyes heavy from sleep,I managed to see the clock. It was 3 a.m.
I started looking around in my suite,couldn't see her. Knocked in the bathroom door,but she wasn't there either.
I went through my phone. She didn't text me either,so I called her and went straight through voice mail.
Now I was worried sick. How can you loose a woman? She was just in my bed. We went sleeping around 2 a.m, not an hour went by and she was gone !
Now usually I was the one that left first,but I didn't want her to leave me.
I needed her to stay.
Now I needed to find her.
She had to be in her room,where else could she be at this hour?
I put on a white T-shirt and my grey sweatpants and went to the elevator. I knew she was just a floor beneath me,but the elevator was taking forever and I was worried sick.
I almost run my way to her room in the hallway . She was staying at room 405,I knew that cause she mentioned it randomly last night.
When I was at her door I wanted to knock,but found out her door wasn't properly closed.
How could she be soo careless? What if somebody would get in? Just like I was doing.
It was one of her heels that got stuck near the door and didn't let it close.
Careless girl,I thought. You are lucky it was me ,I didn't even want to think of all the other possibilities.

-Aria? Are you here?-I called her name,but I didn't get an answer.
-Aria? -I called again but this time I could hear the shower was on,and there was some music playing in her bathroom.

I didn't know if I should knock or not,she didn't hear me when I called her twice,so I decided I should just go in. Besides there was nothing I hadn't seen before. I already knew every inch of her body with my eyes closed. She was stuck in my head and I liked the thought of her being there. She was my most beautiful thought.

The shower was still running when I stepped in,and I could see the shape of her body through the steaming glass door and I could hear her singing a song from "Artic Monkeys-I wanna be yours" . Why do girls like to shower in such hot water? It was Summer !
It was too steamy in here. I took my clothes off and went in.

-Aria !- I said in a low voice but she jumped scared and a scream escaped her mouth .
-Baby don't be afraid. It's just me.- I said and took her face in my hands to calm her down.

I could feel her body relaxing and her heartbeat going back to normal. I gave her a long kiss and then stopped. Her lips were looking for mine but her gaze changed when she met mine.

-I have two questions for you. -I said holding up my index and middle finger.

-Ask me .-she answered.

-First of,why don't you double check if your door is closed or not?

-Oh ! I didn't know I'd let it open.

-Well how do you think I got in? Baby I need you to be more careful please. I can't stand anything happening to you. What if somebody else came in instead of me?-I asked and I could not help but being worried about her.

-Im sorry,I don't know how it happened. I pinky promise I will be more careful.-she said and playfully showed me her pinky and I intervined it with mine. She smiled.

-I don't know but seeing you being soo worried about me,it's hot.-she said placing both her hands on my chest and giving me a seductive look.

My gaze fell from her eyes,to her lips,and then to her gorgeous breast ,her nipples were pressing hard against me. It was so easy for this woman to turn me on. The shower was still running,she was still wet and smelling devine in my hands,her skin soo soft and with each second passing by I felt her body closer to mine. I was aching for her.

-So what was your second question?-she said and I could feel her warm breath near my lips.

-Who gave you permision to leave my bed?-I asked and pinned her body against the wall.

I started to suck her neck while grabbing her breasts with my hands. I lowered my head and got her nipple in my mouth. I loved playing with her,and hearing her moans eascape her mouth. I could feel my dick building hard like a brick.

-Answer me Aria !-I said and slipped my hand just above her pussy and easily found her clit.

-I...Oh,don't do me like that.-she moaned.
-But you like it.-I said and continued to rub it with my finger and slided one inside of her. She was soo wet and soo warm. I knew this felt like a torture for her,but a sweet one.
-Why...did...you...leave?-I asked again.

-I will tell you,if you fuck me.-she said and I couldn't believe those words escaped her small little mouth. That's my girl I thought.

I lifted her body up ,her back still pressed against the wall ,and the water still running. She crossed her leg just above my ass and said.

-Please Marcus !- I kissed her and kissed her hard. I thrusted my dick inside her wet pussy,our pleasure was in sync.

-Tell me baby.-I asked this time moaning the words on her ear.

-I wanted to take a shower,but it wouldn't turn on and I didn't want to wake you up.-she managed to say.

-You should have woken me up anyways. Don't do this again okay.-I said fucking her harder,and I could see her breast boucing up and down with each thrust.
She was soo hot.

-O...Okay !-she said and then she whispered in my ear. -I like the way you fuck me Marcus.-and tightened her grip around me.

-and tightened her grip around me