4. Aria

-You should get some sleep. It's 5 a.m.-he said.

-Yeah,yeah I think I should.-I said moving myself from his embrace.

I couldn't help but feeling sad that he didn't want to stay together. I put on my black robe and regreted not wearing something else. It was a little bit cold down there.

-Here. Take my jacket.-he said while putting it on my shoulders,but I much prefered his arms around me to keep me warm.Anyway I wouldn't give in and let him know how desperate I was for his touch,for his body on mine .

We took the elevator together,my room was one floor lower than his,so it was only logical that he would accompany me. He pushed the button and the door opened. His hand gestured for me to go in first and I did. At least he had manners. After he picked the floor he straightened up,and I don't know why this distance was put between us,and I didn't really like the silence. I wanted to feel wanted again.

-Look...-I started saying,but he grabbed my hand and pinned it above my head and kissed me so hard that my lips went numb.

He lifted my left thigh with his other hand and pressed himself against my body. My adrenaline was going up and I went my fingers through his hair with my free hand.

-What are you doing? The cleaning staff must be up by this time,somebody might see us.- I said in between moans,bu he didn't answer and just bitted my lip instead.

Now he was rubbing hard against my core and he didn't even need to unzip his pants for me to feel his length that was pushing more inside me,and Im sure that if we weren't clothed,his dick could easily slide in.

-You are soo wet.-he said kissing and sucking my neck.

-Stop it...please !- I begged and right then the door of the elevator opened and a cleaning lady went in.

We went serious again,well as serious as you could get after almost fucking . Few seconds latter my floor was up,the door opened again and I went outside.

-Meet me for dinner,my room,tonight.-he said before the door closed again.

-he said before the door closed again